• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia Dark Side RPG-PVP 8.5 (2x + Bonus XP)

This is probably the best OT out there.. It's been running for years, the staff is amazing, there's barely any bugs..

People complain about the XP rate, but honestly you lvl really fast.. EVERYONE needs to try this server. It's amazing.. If your looking for a new RPG server to play, this is probably it.

This is probably the best OT out there.. It's been running for years, the staff is amazing, there's barely any bugs..

People complain about the XP rate, but honestly you lvl really fast.. EVERYONE needs to try this server. It's amazing.. If your looking for a new RPG server to play, this is probably it.

Yeah um, you don't really level very fast. At least when I played, it was a super pain to get a good level. It took me weeks to get level 30, then I finally just gave up because at maximum I'd see like 5 people on at most ever. I might try playing again just to see how it is now, but it was seriously super slow and it didn't help that it would take a very long time to get to good hunting spots sometimes.. it really is an awesome server, but requires much more patience than any other server I've ever played.

Yeah um, you don't really level very fast. At least when I played, it was a super pain to get a good level. It took me weeks to get level 30, then I finally just gave up because at maximum I'd see like 5 people on at most ever. I might try playing again just to see how it is now, but it was seriously super slow and it didn't help that it would take a very long time to get to good hunting spots sometimes.. it really is an awesome server, but requires much more patience than any other server I've ever played.

Do the achievements and u lvl up fast =P

This Otserv has been out years, it just hasnt been recognised, seems nice to me!

If your having trouble finding hunting spots on the server, you can check out our wiki which lists hunting spots.

Map - Tibia Dark Side Wiki

Some locations even list in detail (though they may be out of date since the map is updated very often).

Also just posting on the forums usually gets an answer within a few days at most.

Edit: Forum link on main post updated. I didn't realize it was out of date.

Last edited:
We have had 10-15 players online almost every time of day I've checked the past week or so (this is up from the 2-3 average we've had online for the past few months), and we also have a vent server to lounge in (we have 5-10 on it in US prime time).

We are slowly (finally) picking up steam on players! Hopefully it snowballs.

I don't see how you could possibly take weeks to get level 30.. I could get level 30 on here easily being barely on at all in shorter time

But on topic, This is probably ~THE~ greatest Ot I've ever played. Sure it starts out kinda slow but people don't know what they are missing when they quit early. TDS just hasn't been recognized yet for what it really is, and to me that is really disappointing. I seriously do not understand how it isn't more popular.

P.S. .... New players don't forget to check your depot when you get to main to get some help with starter weapons/equip..

ingame acc maker is retarded ass fuck he didnt even give me or let me choose a pass

What? o.0 the in game account maker works just fine lol, I just tryed it myself!

This server is one of the best servers out there, so sad its not many online =//

I know, nikodada. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me that all of these worthless crappy 100x servers with real maps edited by a 5 year old get so many players online, when TDS's population seems so low. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I think that players quit way to early before they have a chance to see just how good this server really is.

Good server played it like a year an a half ago but to slow for me I like it when it's 10-15.

bump

10:07 Urmire: You can buy my offline services for 100 gold a minute, or you can rent the service of my trainers for 25 gold a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back