• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia Dark Side RPG-PVP 8.5 (2x + Bonus XP)

Cant log in? (Downloaded custom client because I was to lazy to download 8.5) but it doesnt work.. ^.-

Yeah it did, it's a good server but a lot of people don't play it, plus the problem for me is the exp, a bit to low for me.

im on u can login just dl client

Yeah it did, it's a good server but a lot of people don't play it, plus the problem for me is the exp, a bit to low for me.
exp isnt even low with all the achievements you can level quite fast and bonus exp

im on u can login just dl client

exp isnt even low with all the achievements you can level quite fast and bonus exp
Hey Mr. Obvious. I ve downloaded that client(their client) and it does NOT work. So take Your smart ideas away.

Sorry the links were outdated ... I dont spend much time myself on the server anymore, but it is NOT dead.

I have updated the links in the main post (We moved to our own website at tdse.net and use rpg.tdse.net and forums.tdse.net now). Rest of the info should be relevant but I did not update it, sorry.

Edit: We are 8.61 now instead of 8.5, if a moderator sees this and they can update the thread title that would be great.

Hello users of OTLand:)

I'd like to invite you to play on this realm, since it's so original that Cipsoft has taken ideas from :)
I see some players got problem's with website, here's link: Tibia Dark Side � TDS 3.0

From my side I can say that I can help a lot out, feeding with informations, since it's quite different place...

Name in game: Evalor

<edit>
omg, first post o.o

Server seems awesome, and the fact of being online 9 years. its mind blowing. The mapping construction is just great. arhivement etc. everything gives a good playing experience.

Regards~
Klank

Back