• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia Dark Side RPG-PVP 8.5 (2x + Bonus XP)

Server Hotfix 12/05/09

= Finished Old Widow Quest
= Updated melee spells with formulas on tibia.wikia.com
= Removed Stance dependancy from melee based spells (Like real Tibia)
= Added Blocked By Armor param to melee based spells (not by shield or shielding)
= Added elemental damage on fierce berserk

I'm curious is this the same as the old TDS I used to play back in the day, or is this a rip off(not to be mean, because it sounds amazing and I still plan on playing. I'm just curious). In the old TDS it was a custom client, had the attribute system, the achievements are new though (very cool btw) but yep just curious!

We ARE the original TDS Team (Ghorre doesn't help any more though), but that original TDS Custom Client wasn't required and neither is our current one. And yes you can use 8.5 - 8.52 clients to connect to our server.

Update 12-07-09

- Player summons now go same speed as their masters
- Necromancers Resurrection spell completely rewritten and basic mechanics changed
- Removed Old necromancer spells - only need for one now
- Fixed elemental naming bug
- Summons of both monsters and players no longer yield game coins
- Gms/Cms no longer age
- Fixed bug where regular players that are always allowed to login would not get afk kicked
- Elemental dmg has a more direct approch instead of going through a condtion first
- Physical element is now not blocked by armor
- Made it possible to increase physical spells elemental dmg if needed(eg exori)
- Fixed damage modifiers on monsters (they were not working at all previously)
- Fire mushrooms now spit out fire when used
- Fixed !food missing a space
- Carrots have a unique "sound" when eaten
- Fixed death related crash

Things that have been hotfixed since last post

= Fixed bugs in old widow quest scripts
= Fixed DHQ script
= Fixed exori gran's formula
= Changed rune charges created by players

Last edited:
Heres a big update(about 2.5 weeks in the making) has alot of new stuff and fixes etc. Not everything was finished, but we are at our deadline so here it goes.

Some of these you have already seen in game and working(didn't require the server update to work)

- Fixed potential crash with life drain
- Fixed problem with health updating for other clients
- Fixed problem with server sending charges of items in shop window
- Added (again) charges to Al-jinn for buying/selling items
= Changed resurrect undead spell, to only allow 1 "super" monster to be summoned at once.
= Fixed a bug in resurrect undead spell that wouldn't let you summon anything after summoning a super.
= Completed adding quest to Al-jinn
= Fixed exploit with summons
- Fixed people being shown as being apart of the guild in game, when they were only an invite
- Fixed GM Feature [Invisible players being thrown]
- Added new items for SoLS Quest
- Completed Half the SoLS Quest Scripts
= Added Tritar Crypts Quest to Quest Log
= Added !speed command
= Made more items.xml fixes/changes
= Added more quests to the Quest Log
- Player vs. Player Arena and Monster vs. Player Arena
= Fixed !serverinfo
= Re-wrote !commands
= Changed exeta res to blue shimmer
- Fixed a bug with dual imbued items where if the monster was immune to the first element, it wouldn't do the second element.
= Fixed rope script to let you rope up from sewer grates etc properly
- Fixed a bug with Custom Items having too many properties of their parent item
- Fixed a bug with age
= Fixed DHQ, should be the last time
- Made house buying script account based
- Enabled !buyhouse command
- Fixed monsters walking through fields that would heal them
- Fixed percentage of which token to drop to make them all equal
- Added Void and Cursed Tokens to un-imbue items
= Fixed Bog Raider's (Attacks are correct, and no longer super fast), (increased their healing), (redid their loot)
= Fixed Hydra's Healing (Heals slower), Spells (Updated their attack dmgs), (Redid their loot)
= Fixed Banshee's Healing (They heal for the same timing, just lower)
= Redid Grim Reapers, Their attacks, stats, damages, healings, and spells are all correct now.
= Created Medusas
= Created Undead Gladiator
= Created Pythius the Rotten
= Created Serpent Spawns
= Created Braindeaths
= Fixed Giant Spiders (Their speed is now correct, and no longer out run a level 150 with haste and BoH)
= Serpent Spawns, Medusas, and Hydras have been added under bogs!
- Attacking summons now skulls you unless you are in that players party. This is to deal with the etreamly high PA going on with trainers/other summons. Note you DO NOT get unjust for killing the summon, you just get a skull
- Fixed animated text above your head not showing when you skill/level up(eg mlvl/lvl up)
- Achievements now have the ability to save the progress you've done on them. Such as kill 300 nightmares, obviously not possible in one login. This is only on a select few of the achievements
- Account based achievements now work. There were some achievements ment to only be completed once(such as donator achievement)
- Achievements will now show in your quest log. Each achievement is put into a category to minimize the amount that show up in your quest log.
- Added new trainer npc to isanor, Strala.
- When you die, that stupid "relog" window will no longer show up.
- Once you reach level 6 or lower, you will be "rooked". You will drop ALL currently equipped items and have all your skills stats etc reset. Please note that completed things such as achievements and quests are still kept.
= Added command !skull/!unjust. Shows you your time left till you lose your skull.
= Necromancers supers are now custom monsters, with half the damage.
= Fixed bug with skulls lasting too long
= Added present bag script
- Amulets changed. AOL protects 50% loss, DA still protects 100%. This is a % of tibias new death scale. Basicly you will lose 100% of 1.5 levels with no ammy. With AOL you will lose 0.75% of a level, DA will protectly you completly.
- Guild NPCs added to riverhelm and isanor. They give you map markers/gran citizenship.
- Boat npc in riverhelm can now take you to a new island!
- Boat npc added to Euris.

Hey guys id just like to say that i strongly recommend this server. Its very unique with a helpful community and convenient functions. I have currently been playing it for about two months and i am still learning new things about it and finding it rather enjoyable. Hope to see some new players!

Yes its very fun, Well I quitted because of not many players online :( but if more people would join this awesome ot I would join it again ^^, I also Strongly Recommend this server if you seek after RPG :p

We are going to be having a double experience day again!

Make sure you are here for Monday the 18th so you can benefit from 4x exp all day long!

you are really really noob dude its 2x + bonus exp and i know you love your 25000x xp servers where u get lvl 200 in one night

I dont really understand you but this is not 2x exp only, if your lvl 10 and kill a dwarf u get 2x exp + Bonus exp (More than if you was lvl 11) thats made so High lvls gets lower exp by dragons for example than a lvl 30

The general feel we were going for was what Nikodada stated.

It encourages you to go hunt higher monsters then your level in groups for lots of xp, instead of hunting really easy monsters by yourself. Though the latter is still very useful because some monsters ALWAYS give some bonus xp.

All the information about how much % bonus xp is given on our website on each monster's page.

First Weekly Event! (Starts on the 28th)

GM Xenus said:
Greetings everyone!
I am now officially starting the weekly events! (Sorry for the late start)
For this week (Starting on Sunday the 28th and lasting till Sunday on the 7th) we're going to have a mixed event for all levels! Each level range will have to compete against their own level range to win the prize for that tier.
Goals:
Level 100+ gain the most EXP by the end of the week! (7th)
Levels 60 - 100 kill the most dragon lords!
Levels 40 - 60 Gain the most EXP by the end of the week! (Seperate from 100+)
Levels 20 and below will have the goal of reaching level 60 by the end of the week! (First to reach 60 win the prize)
Prerequsites:
Level 20s and below will have to post a screen shot of their character's current level and name of the character they are entering in the competition. (The day it starts (28th) or after (till the 7th))
Minimums:
Level 100+ EXP Minimum: 20,000,000 (20 million)
Levels 60 - 100 Dragon Lord Minimum: 850
Levels 40 - 60 EXP Minimum: 5,000,000 (5 million)
Levels 20 Level Minimum: 20 and Below
(Prizes are subject to change but can only change before the event!)
Prizes:
Level 100+
Get exclusive access (starting expenses paid in full, Death Ammy, Supplies etc) to the new Lost Islands hunting grounds! (With spawns!) And bring 2 other friends with you!
Levels 60 - 100
Get a +280 Luck Token!
Levels 40 - 60
+20 Token with a stacked element of +10 of your choosing!
Level 20
Crown Set With +350 Luck on each item (Use or Sell for gold)

Double experience and double luck week has been going on for the past couple days now.
Still time left to come in and take advantage of that.
Hope to see you guys there!

Really good OT but as been said, since it's in US it lags for people in EU but it's playable of course. It's way too few people too, sometimes zero numbers :(

I love the elemental/token system though :thumbup:

Back