• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) Tibia Dark Side - True RPG - Custom Client (8.61)

AngelicGoddess

Reaction score
Ip*~: tds.tibiafans.com (or just download our custom client from the main website Tibia Dark Side � TDS 3.0 )

Port*~: 7171

Client*~: 8.61 / Custom Client

Uptime*~: Always

Hosted in*~: Western USA

Website*~: Tibia Dark Side � TDS 3.0

Exp rate*~: 1.5x + custom bonus experience

Map*~: The entire map is customized, all created from scratch and has been updated and improved constantly over the past few years to give every single player what they want!

Runes*~: Runes/Pots are normal.

Loot rate*~: 1.5x + attributes can be applied such as Luck (an elemental token) could increase loot drops.

Server type*~: Full RPG + normal skull system.

Description: TDS stands for Tibia Dark Side. It is run by two brothers from the United States. Starting with a 7.1 server back in 2004, they have been evolving, creating new servers, trying out ground breaking ideas. TDS, is a open tibia server that separates itself from the others by refusing to use content that you see in most common servers, and creates almost everything from scratch. From a completely custom world, to a custom made server based off the Avesta branch of the SVN, to the hundreds of custom scripts. TDS is truly a game worthy of being called one of the best server's by it's players.

So many new and interesting things await you at TDS, such as a custom vocation called a Shade (more info on the website) & Elemental Tokens (just check the quick link below to understand them) Just check out the website/forums & give us a try.
We need the TDS community to grow & we will have an amazing OT that perhaps one day be considered the best RPG server to date.

Quick Links!
Main Website - http://rpg.tdse.net/?act=portal/

TDS Forums - Tibia Dark Side • Index page

TDS Client Download - http://rpg.tdse.net/?act=downloads/

TDS Map - Map - Tibia Dark Side Wiki

City of Riverhelm - Riverhelm - Tibia Dark Side Wiki

Server Events - Server Events - Tibia Dark Side Wiki

Elemental Tokens - Elemental Tokens - Tibia Dark Side Wiki

note: I am not a member of the Staff, just an advertiser. Looking forward to see new faces on there (my name is Angelic Goddess)!
To enjoy tibia in a NEW way, come join the Dark Side and you will see what you've been missing out on. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Come join us! A new challenge awaits! :)

Last edited:
Awesome server, very friendly community that is quick to help out new players! It has a nice RPG feel.

Fark I remember this server, I was level 120 or so I think that was ages ago.

Back