• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia-x [Rpg-PvpE][7.4/custom] Realmap|Mid/high-rate

Sepekus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Server Information:
  • Exp Staged - Level 20 - 20xx | Level 50: 9xx | Level 100: 3x |
  • Realmap | modified spawns | created areas to explore
  • Skills/Ml - 15x | 8x
  • Loot - Custom
  • PvP-E Exp: 2x (level 20 kill level 80, he will take 5 levels)
  • Frags for RS: 5 | Frags for bann: 10 | Decay time on frags: 6h
  • Runes: 1x shop | 2x created
  • All original quests WORKING!! (Desert quest can be solo'd)
Extra information
  • Some respawns revamped.
  • 2 Epic quests hidden
  • New custom POI
  • Old respawns revamped (1x drag in ank now contains 7x in main floor)
  • New challenging monsters
  • New items to obtain
  • New raids
Launch date: Friday, 19th | 2 P.M. PST | 4 P.M. CST
We want to create a revolutionary server for you guys to play on. Help us make it just that!

Last edited:
#Tibiax2014 LETS DO THIS!!!! The revolution of OT's is here!!!

I'm in! Will be fun! Hoping I won't lag

But my proposal is to lower the exp after level 100, maybe 3x since every mage will be sding Warlocks, and 7.4 Pvp is ruined after level 110-120 ms

Agree , i've been talking with the owner about lowering it prior to this post.. just further confirming my initial thoughts. It will almost positively be lowered unless some huge force of people come saying they want it highrate xD.

High stages until like level 70

Since after level 70 with double charges on runes and high loot rate all you gonna be doing is sding Warlocks, PoI dls, Hydras, so the exp is fast because of the way you exp already

I'm in! Will be fun! Hoping I won't lag

But my proposal is to lower the exp after level 100, maybe 3x since every mage will be sding Warlocks, and 7.4 Pvp is ruined after level 110-120 ms

Don't forget that its custom. The custom spawns and, quests, and updates will accommodate the high level game play. This server is meant for the long haul, eventually people are going to get level 100-120~. But I do agree that XP rates should be low enough to give Sepeku and Caleb enough time to come up with new content before the community grows.

I hate high level PvP, we want some sick wars on here, and sick stuff for rpgers so, Exp will be lowered :) for sure.