• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]tibiaclassix//7.6 Oldschool RLmap //29 April 18.00

moekl

Reaction score
~*Ip*~:Tibiaclassix.hopto.org~*Port*~: 7171 // BETA
/NOTE/ ALL CHARACTERS MADE BEFORE SERVER START IS GETTING DELETED// DONT MAKE ANY CHARS UNTIL SERVER HAS STARTED

~*Client*~: Tibia 7.6/
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~:Usa
~*Website*~: Tibiaclassix.hopto.org// Website Is under development so dont mind how it looks for now
~*rates*~: // RateExp = 100// RateSkill = 40// RateMag = 15// RateLoot = 6//RateSpawn = 2
~*Map*~: Real 7.6 Map
~*Runes*~: No runes in shops/ wands exists/ Make youre own runes/
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 8 kills gives you Red skull and 15 lends you to a ban.

More Features:
~*Features is being controlled follow this Info for updates[INFO]

Network Speed: https://imgur.com/gLfZOnL

Last edited:
You should post some pictures of the map.

I'd love to play this server. Just because it's been such a long time since I played Illusion :p

sure i can post pictures of the map. soon

the pictures will be in server information

Last edited:
Hopefully the map is more in better shape and all spawn areas got increase there is alot of spawns thats real short on here hopefully he makes a new way to do quest then go in a door with a tp.

Not a server for me.

Mapping Is not really good. There are bugs but the admin tries to fix everything asap. This server is not finished yet in my opion.

39aee0015e8c60ebab50c4fa83a9776d.jpg

96bc39683e3cdf8f7be80458a9dc9a35.png
96a1a8d243ee88dbb6ddafff68b1981b.jpg

~*Ip*~: Otoldschool.zapto.org~*Port*~: 7171 //Mind Ip might change
~*Client*~: Tibia 7.6/
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~:Usa
~*Website*~: Otoldschool.zapto.org// Website Is under development so dont mind how it looks for now
~*rates*~: // RateExp = 100// RateSkill = 40// RateMag = 15// RateLoot = 6//RateSpawn = 2
~*Map*~: Real 7.6 Map
~*Runes*~: No runes in shops/ wands exists/ Make youre own runes/
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 8 kills gives you Red skull and 15 lends you to a ban.

More Features:
~*Features is being controlled follow this Info for updates[INFO]

Network Speed: https://imgur.com/gLfZOnL

Beta Testing/ 7.6 OLDSCHOOL RL MAP/ JOIN / IM ALMOST DONE IL BE DONE BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND

Classix / Magic Penetrator -

I am willing to talk to you guys. I'm on your server right now. If you see this, please get in touch.

Thanks!

Only 1 day left for server start !!! share with youre friends for nostalgic FLASHBACKS

Back