• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaLight 8.60 CUSTOM/FUN/LEGENDARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a character reset would be nice... since this is apparently a "new" server.

Well, we would have to ask high levels about the reset since they worked hard for their levels,items and etc.

Oh, this is that one server I was banned from because I didn't like something you said.

TibiaDungeonRaiderz?

Oh, this is that one server I was banned from because I didn't like something you said.

TibiaDungeonRaiderz?

No we're Tibia Light. We are very friendly, staff and players. Come and check us out! It's work in progress but we are working hard!

Tibia Light? This server is Dungeon Raiders or whatever it's called. I'm not sure if this is the same person, or if you bought it from him but all you did was change the name and maybe all a few things. No offense but this servers been out a while and there are ones who want resets. I'm not gonna go play a server that's been out for a few months. Either way, I guess good luck with your server, it is quite unique from most.

Boo.

Attachments

• screenshot_2013-01-3-23-0-34.jpg
    screenshot_2013-01-3-23-0-34.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 50 · VirusTotal
  • screenshot_2013-01-3-23-50-37.jpg
    screenshot_2013-01-3-23-50-37.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Tibia Light? This server is Dungeon Raiders or whatever it's called. I'm not sure if this is the same person, or if you bought it from him but all you did was change the name and maybe all a few things. No offense but this servers been out a while and there are ones who want resets. I'm not gonna go play a server that's been out for a few months. Either way, I guess good luck with your server, it is quite unique from most.

You are totally missinformed, there arent any "high lvls" that i can see

166-130 (like 30 of them) isn't really high huh
i love 'hoster tab'. backup server better then actuall but nothing would beat this:
"AMD 6 core Phenom @ 3.6GHz ( 21.6GHz )"

no connection info anywhere on the website, had to back here once before playing ;c
gonna test it now and edit post later --
--update--
what the hell is this?
classes.. sub classes.. i tho it's gonna be next great rpg. but not, there are no damn items or they are lying on the ground as trash (theres damn lot of them). Spells? nah, autocasting of 3 available skills (max 3 equiped). Difficulty for classes? LOL it's click and wait.. and again, too much advertising on server's chat.
my conclusion: full automated gameplay (almost like a movie but you can move your character) - actually can't wait for this mod where player just log in and watch how his character is walking, fighting, looting and dying, with no damn point of this. server described as FUN - right, no map (actually there is some 2002ish mapping or something like that). First mob gives you areound 20 levels.. goddammit i have no fucking idea why i reviewed this server and why the hell i said all of this. just dont play here untill 10th generation

Last edited:
Server went offline just when I leveled up to 40 and get subclass.

January 3rd Update

Happy new year folks!

With this update, a lot has changed, though more are still to come!

• 2 new legendary items, 2 new craftable legendaries, 1 new lootable legendary
  • Rings are now ENABLED!
  • Training monks! :D
  • New temple
  • Fixed bows/crossbows hit chance
  • Added elves area
  • Fixed barbarians & guardians damage output
  • Optimized script regarding critical chance, huzzah!

New commands:
  • !ehp (shows an estimated amount of damage it takes to kill you)
  • !block (shows you how much damage and what chance can you block, along with your average block value)
  • !mf (shows you the chances of looting a legendary)

Awesome server! +1

Have to say Tutor death is really awesome too. Helping like a baws.

Page needs a forum and more information about spells, rooms, etc.

@up
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.