• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaOld 7.6 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

magmaguz

Reaction score
Ee859cP.jpg

About
Tibia old is one the most perfect massively multiplayer online-roleplaying games.
in an MMORPG people from all over the world meet on a virtual playground to explore areas, solve tricky and undertake heroic exploits.
Acting as Knights,paladins, sorcerers or druids, players are faced with the challenge of developing the skills of their selected characters, exploring a large variety of areas and dangerous dungeons and interacting with other players on social and diplomatic level. Besides the sophisticated chat tools it is especially the unique freedom players enjoy in Tibia Old, that create an enormously immersive gaming experience.

Rates

Exp Stages Level 1 at Level 50 (5x) - Level 51 at Level 999 (3x)
Magic Level (5x)
Skills (5x)
Loot (1,5x)
Monster Spawn (1,5x)​
PvP-System
PvP will be open, the rules are the same as CipSofts. If you attack another player you will get an white skull and it will remain for 1 minute, but if you kill another player you get this white skull for 15 minutes and also get a frag registered and that frag will remain for 24 hours, if you kill 3 players under 24 hours you'll get a red skull that will remain for 30 days. If you kill 7 players under 24 hours you will be banned for 7 days.

A player gets a red skull if they kill:

Three or more unmarked characters in one day (24 hours),
Five or more unmarked characters in (5 days), or
Ten or more unmarked characters in one month (30 days).​

Features
• Automatic save & clean system
• Automatic database backup at server save
• Protection against DDoS
• Mute system, you will be able to ignore players.
• Parcel & letters, send items and letters to your friends.
• Chat channels, try asking in Help channel if you're stuck in a cave without a rope
• Rule Violations, suspect someone is using a bot? Don't hesitate, use ctrl+r in game.
And much more, and more to come.

STAFF
Owner/Gods
GM David
GM Snk
GM Vileno

Server Information
http://tibiaold.servegame.com/news.php
→ Client: Custom, http://tibiaold.servegame.com/tibia%20old.exe on the homepage.
Based on Tibia client version 7.6
→ Uptime: 99.9% no restarts or server resets, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save.
→ Hosted in: USA, but there will be a multi proxy support which means that players all around the world will be able to play without any major lagg.
→ Map: CipSofts original tibia map from 7.6.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a bad server if it ACTUALLY used only the custom client, too bad you can login with a 7.6 client and bot away.

I talked to the GM today and he told me that they're making a 7.7 client + antibot, just wait for it :p

Change the country in OTServer list to USA because people think its hosted in Brazil lol :p

I created a account but cannot access my account and make any characters. please fix.

I created a account but cannot access my account and make any characters. please fix.
Yes me too fix it.

Europe got lag ;/ Please make proxy and deleted fucking rookgard 80% people dont wanna exp on rat . ;)

Last edited:
Back