• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaOldSchool 7.4 [MediumHate][Antibot] OPEN 24/05.

XimXom

Reaction score
Tibia OldSchool 7.72 is a Real Open Tibia Server!

You can register;
http://tibiaoldschool.com.br/register.php
Follow Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tibiaoldschool

Features:
The server has identical to the original map.
Server Info

• Ip: tibiaoldschool.com.br
• Port: 7171
• Version: 7.72 (Custom Client)

• An epic global map as never seen!
• All quests (including Pits of Inferno 100% like Tibia RL, except the monsters)
• All 342 NPCs with all functions
• All 861 houses
• Parcel system
• Bank System
• Day/Night System
• Unique OldSchool feeling

• Anti-Bot System

• Rates:
- Experience: Modified Exp Table, check here.
- Skill Rate: Stages (medium)
- Magic Rate: (Custom)
- Drop Rate: (Custom)

• PvP Info:
- White Skull Time: 15 min
- Kills to Red Skull: 3 frags
- Kills to be banned: 7 frags
- Skull Ban Time: 2 days
- Frag Time: 4 hours

Edit (New Images)
10325396_518816421556140_5322724780203787052_n.png

10367592_519375028166946_3314102171237067315_n.png

10269611_518462278258221_2376788669860347388_n.png

oss5ll.jpg

Last edited:
another rl map fuuuck what u guys think its fun exploring the same boring lands of cipsofts made tibia?

has many players online, this does not happen with them. Try with the original client

HAHAHAHA, probably the funniest shit ive ever head, anti-bot? you brazilians suck at this game so hard, that you gotta have a bot implented to play. There is a player that goes by the name pallys that botts so fucking hard! And you are rearly active.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE SERVER!

HAHAHAHA, probably the funniest shit ive ever head, anti-bot? you brazilians suck at this game so hard, that you gotta have a bot implented to play. There is a player that goes by the name pallys that botts so fucking hard! And you are rearly active.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE SERVER!

You probably played, then this vilifying or for your benefit ;)

this is what happens when i try to play :/ i freeze, then die.

gioH8lk.png

When that happens, you need to either walk back the way you come (which you cant cause the rats are there) OR just drag where your guy is frozen at (1 sqm >) and drag it the way you want to walk. It'll unfreeze

We will reopen the server with many new features, new areas, new items, free access all citys, and more! Open saturday!
All players agreed, and we are happy that it is possible to improve more and more ^ ^

When that happens, you need to either walk back the way you come (which you cant cause the rats are there) OR just drag where your guy is frozen at (1 sqm >) and drag it the way you want to walk. It'll unfreeze
i did all that and nothing, i just freeze & die :\

lowhate > medium hate, should learn to spell :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Back