• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaOldSchool 7.4 |support ADDONS | with Yalahar - Liberty Bay - Svargrond

Thank you for the compliments, that server will equal the global will never be reset. soon update the entire site into English, it is already 80%

post here the pictures,i'd like to see the farmine lizards, svargrond-okolnir and frost dragons, or yalahar-grim reapers etc xD it can be funny

Why dont you do a server wipe and start over with a launch date and a countdown?

Good luck then :p
thanks
tibia_74.jpg

Ready finished project finally launched!
I changed the client by adding 8.60 programming schedule client 7:40
after that, I changed the pvp functions, summarizing the tibia is 7.4 with the 8.6 maps in the classic version

thanks
tibia_74.jpg

(Rookgaard, Ab'Dendriel, Carlin, Kazordoon, Thais, Venore, Ankrahmun, Edron, Farmine (NEW!), Darashia, Liberty Bay (NEW!), Port Hope, Svargrond (NEW!), Yalahar (NEW!) and others.
tibia 7.4 with Edron, port hope, svargrond, yalahar, liberty bay lol *-*

This looks really cool!

If you get an european host, I will try it out

A server where you can easily bug abuse with almost anything? Sad to know you're still into this and pretending to be different person now. No doubt why you and @Morcega Negra are using same poster but different server name, same ideas (cities, features and sh*tload), and even gamemaster character is same, the only thing Morcega doesn't show in support list as "GM Dragonas", and guess what? http://tibiaoldschool.com/?subtopic=team -> GM Dragonas, then look in Tenebra for GM Dragonas (now he gonna change the names asap)
Why I am spoiling this? If you read the messages above, "they both" are pretending to be different persons.

I know nobody cares, but honestly, I wouldn't recommend to anyone this server.

Back