• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

Just checked out and my ping is around 198 (playing from south america)

LOOL if this is hosted in Montreal, than I'm gonna fucking shit on everyone :D Is it actually?

Better ping doesn't mean better PvPer.. And everyone will have a proxy regardless, so, uh... I hope you're good?

Better ping doesn't mean better PvPer.. And everyone will have a proxy regardless, so, uh... I hope you're good?
Thought you actually knew your shit in Tibia, clearly I was wrong.

Ping is 65% of PvP in Tibia.

Hell, it's even hard to exp a mid-level mage properly with high ping.

Thought you actually knew your shit in Tibia, clearly I was wrong.

Ping is 65% of PvP in Tibia.

Hell, it's even hard to exp a mid-level mage properly with high ping.

If he has 10 ping and someone else has 30 ping it's not gonna make one bit of a difference, obviously I'm not talking about Swedish kids playing a NA server with 200 ping trying to fight people with 30 ping.
So, yeah, uh, take a hint kid I'm talking about NA. 10 ping, 80 ping, 110 ping, same shit.. Better PVPer will win everytime.

If he has 10 ping and someone else has 30 ping it's not gonna make one bit of a difference, obviously I'm not talking about Swedish kids playing a NA server with 200 ping trying to fight people with 30 ping.
So, yeah, uh, take a hint kid I'm talking about NA. 10 ping, 80 ping, 110 ping, same shit.. Better PVPer will win everytime.
GfEHCeq.png

can't read? 100 ping compared to 30 ping is a huge difference (let alone 200). EU people will have it 10x worse, but ping differences of like 80 > are significant and would make whoever is the better pvper slightly irrelevant

LOOL if this is hosted in Montreal, than I'm gonna fucking shit on everyone :D Is it actually?

GfEHCeq.png

can't read? 100 ping compared to 30 ping is a huge difference (let alone 200). EU people will have it 10x worse, but ping differences of like 80 > are significant and would make whoever is the better pvper irrelevant

Can't read the whole fucking thread and realize who I'm talking to?.. And no, it doesn't.. I play 90% of servers with 100~ ping and I shit on kids easy. AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY IT ALL DAY LIKE SOME OF YOU, LOL

Can't read the whole fucking thread and realize who I'm talking to?
?? you're wrong no matter who you were replying to, it's not my fault u were ambiguous as fuck. you'd be right if you said 'better pvpers will win vs. someone with the same ping'

?? you're wrong no matter who you were replying to, it's not my fault u were ambiguous as fuck. you'd be right if you said 'better pvpers will win vs. someone with the same ping'

I'm done replying to you, you can have any ping you want and I'll still crush your noob ass.. PVP > Ping, within reason.

If he has 10 ping and someone else has 30 ping it's not gonna make one bit of a difference
We are talking about standard European ping (0-40ms) on Tibianic.

Compared to American ping (110-250ms) on Tibianic.

It's like you're not even paying attention to the conversation, and just trying to look stupid to be completely honest.

Better off just saying nothing, although we both know you have too much pride for that and always need the last word. :rollseyes:

Launch date may Fail. just so you know, I can't get SVN 0.6.3 work with Linux, I dont know how much time this could take, but If I fix it i.e sunday. then server will be released that day. with a countdown of few hours.

Can't read the whole fucking thread and realize who I'm talking to?.. And no, it doesn't.. I play 90% of servers with 100~ ping and I shit on kids easy. AND I DON'T EVEN PLAY IT ALL DAY LIKE SOME OF YOU, LOL
Shit on kids who are exatly good, and you don't need to play a lot of tibia to be good the game is simple as fuck

Actually, you need to play quite a bit to be up-to-par with the guys who move from every single 7.72- ot, day after day playing. Tibia is simple yet muscle memory intensive. If you hardly play you'll never have that smooth motion of the players who do play often. That's why there is a huge distinctive gap between the better pvpers and the "good" pvpers. Maou is incredibly good at tactics and critical thinking, however lacks aim/speed when compared to those who play every single OT that comes out in usa. I'm the same exact way. We know what to do, however we are not fast enough at doing it due to lack of play-time.

And honestly, 40 ping to 100 ping is nothing. It's when it starts going to 150 ping - 250 ping that it is a problem. A guy with 60 ping is not going to struggle against a guy with 20 ping lol.

Shit on kids who are exatly good, and you don't need to play a lot of tibia to be good the game is simple as fuck

Killing you on Old war or whatever the hell that mexican server is was kinda easy actually. :(

And honestly, 40 ping to 100 ping is nothing. It's when it starts going to 150 ping - 250 ping that it is a problem. A guy with 60 ping is not going to struggle against a guy with 20 ping lol.
This was already established.

However, if for some reason both players were level 200 mages, one having 40 ping and the other 100 ping, the one with 100 ping would experience step lag which gives the one with 40ms a pretty large advantage.

Back