• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

When is this supposed to start? According to the counter I see on the website it was 3 hours ago.

As a player who plays with 100~ ping on almost every server.. I have not one issue with preforming well.
So that's why you are never a threat on any server, at least it makes sense now.

Sepeku it is muscual memory to an extant but it doesn't take long to get used to it again also I think ping does play a role as if it slows down your reaction and whats going on since your a certain timw behind which could be the difference between hitting the perfect sd, also your computer plays a role too but to an extant. P.s. Typing from my phone

So that's why you are never a threat on any server, at least it makes sense now.

*Yawns* I'm pretty sure if I honestly gave a shit about this game and didn't just play it once in a while to fuck around(now) with my boy Sepeku and took it seriously(again) we would own every OT we felt like playing.
It's even funnier, because Kevin knows this but most of you kids don't... and it makes it interesting to me, anyway, that the fact that I can smack most of you noobs without even using tibia classic cracks me up inside.

I don't make any impact on a server because I don't play this stupid shit seriously AT ALL anymore.

Oh, and there is a reason Sammie would go for us instantly when we were on his server fighting 10 Mexicans, instead of him helping us kill the Mexicans.
It's because we're a challenge. ;)

Enjoy talking out your ass, it gives me something to do in between League games.

Yo nymphis why you remove me from skype? you like to make personal attacks on appearance don't you?

Look at that hair styling boy, you so amazing.

And I was like babbbbby babbbbby babbbby ooooooooooh, load my bot sd's lets gooooooo!

=p When will server be online?

For those who want server hosted in europe.. they wouldn't have more players if hosted in europe because of tibianic and if you want a similar serv as this hosted in eu i suggest playing tibianic :)

Also if you guys manage to take me away from tibianic for some time I will be trying to put team together here that will be ready to play with the release of tibianic USA

I cleaned the thread and I banished permanently everyone involved in the toxic conversation. Keep insulting, you'll get permabanned too. I might also request an iptables ban if I feel like it.

This is my first and last warning here. Every toxic post (similar to the ones I deleted) after this, will result in a permanent banishment.

I cleaned the thread and I banished permanently everyone involved in the toxic conversation. Keep insulting, you'll get permabanned too. I might also request an iptables ban if I feel like it.

This is my first and last warning here. Every toxic post (similar to the ones I deleted) after this, will result in a permanent banishment.

Thanks, granted you should have been more harsh on the asshole who started it.

So can you explain to me why my posts keep getting deleted when they arnt one bit against the rules? Thanks.

Peoples He got some problems with the server and it gonna be online soon. just pray for it.
I talked with him few minutes ago and he explained saying its just some problems.
Chill please.

Kind Regards
Tagger

The server is almost done. Keep alert, maybe today 2013/19/09 the server open

Kind Regards
Tagger

Nop, looks like its in a week :/ Tell him to stop working on it and put it in a trashcan. Fail OT already

What happen is the host company need gives 10 minutes to him restard the server and they only give 2 minutes, so its imposible to map load ;/

Back