• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia is Back.

and quoted from what he said
Once i edit the source on the server Distro and change the RSA key no one will be able to connect with normal tibia 8.54 client which will disable botting for the time being.

Read it more closely.

Amaya Rose in-game, the thing i'm enjoying is the little hit boxes.

Small things amuse me. :|

29 Oct 2010 -
Unexpected Network downtime, The network was supposedly down for an Update last night, Im sorry for the inconveinance.

Will not happen again without Notice beforehand.

ill try it out, will prob be a sorc like last time =) or a knight buahah. Maybe a druid... IDK! :'(

edit:

u guys ever fix the burst arrows? i remember u guys kept on trying to implament it last time ;p

edit, once again:

no npc in port hope still? XD!!!!

Last edited:
>Previous:

ZNrNd.jpg

Kind of odd perdictament that i got myself into on this ot... apparently since i have been using Czin lately instead of Czinkota, people now think im some guy named Czer that pks people and now im hunted, kind of awkward :p

I would like to get a name change if that is at all possible, just to change it to Czinkota for the... miss-confusion that has happend.

pretty gay. trying to replicate old times with a 8.54 ot. wont see more players. should just shut off now.

pretty gay. trying to replicate old times with a 8.54 ot. wont see more players. should just shut off now.

First of all, Your Gay kid. This is not your Project so your response about how i Should shut it off is not Needed. You can just go back to playing your 1000x Servers your responses in this Thread are no longer needed.

Only thing i can say is Ban the Botters.

People are on 24/7 runemaking and stuff, then the people that level manually get out leveled. >_>

Hoodnasty, As i've previouslly posted Currently the Client 8.54 works with the Server by connecting with an IP Changer. Once i edit the source on the server Distro and change the RSA key no one will be able to connect with normal tibia 8.54 client which will disable botting for the time being.

Yeh because once you've played around with the RSA key, no normal ip changer will connect to your server, ya gotta customize that shit.

Although I don't think people liked the old days for the "old npcs or the old real map" I think they liked it because of the spells. There was a possibility of spamming ue 2x in 1 second before you got exhausted and thats what I miss about the old days..

Yeh because once you've played around with the RSA key, no normal ip changer will connect to your server, ya gotta customize that shit.

Although I don't think people liked the old days for the "old npcs or the old real map" I think they liked it because of the spells. There was a possibility of spamming ue 2x in 1 second before you got exhausted and thats what I miss about the old days..

It's a custom client, you wouldn't need to use an IP changer anyway.

Back
Top Bottom