• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Turion 7.6 With Guild War Test Server

xLosT

Reaction score

Turion Old School Test Server

guildwar.png

Latestnews - Turion

Oldschool is quite different from other Open Tibia Servers, as Turion is a 7.6 OT. Just a small selection of what we offer
* Oldskool Tibia feeling
* No item hotkeys
* Custom (OLD-TURION MAP)
* Perfect Balancing
* Active crew
* Running on a stable distribution
* Contains every quest from the good old times
* Free premium Account !
* Hosted on a proper dedicated server.

*Exp: Lv: 3x
*Skills: 7x
*ML: 4x
*Loot: 2x

*IP: sv-turion.no-ip.info
*Port: 7171
*PvP type: PvP/RPG
*Map: Turion Map

*Skull System
RedSkull: 4 Frags
Frag Time: 24h
WhiteSkull Time: 15 minute

I love you forever. THANKS! I will play 24/7 ! I got 0 lags!

Edit:
You should addad bags to monsters because when you dead you dont get a bag
Edit 2:
Exp it's too high and mana sticks are too low
Edit 3:
Im trapped in "arena fight" the ladder doesn't work and i can't go out

Last edited:
lol, im stucked i can't keep reporting debugs

Last edited:
You should remove that Turion Boots, or make a quest with them at start explaining that it's just a test server. I hope you don't get them when the server opens. They are over powered, I was exping with UEs. the whole server tryied to kill me and I get banned in the website says "forever" and in tibia said till ~14 april. You should make frags for 4-6 hours not for 24.

It's just non sens for some players who don't have that boots and others exping with UE's

Now me and my friend get banned for killing those noobs who tryied to kill us and I need to talk with you about the PVP and alot of debugs, since it's 9.83 source you can go back to PZ if you fightback, Beholders are called Bonelords some SQM's like grass/signs and others says "
23:52 You see an item of type 4756, please report it to gamemaster." If you attack a guy and get white pk and he fightback and you just up or down any floor and you see him again he's yellow.

I will keep looking for debugs

I hope you fix that debug with frags and remove my banished Idc about frags just make them lower not like real tibia of a day each. So you can unban me and my friend
Azura Slayer / Yoshimitzu ( You can look at top killers in website ) I killed 31 of those kids they were more than 5 always and they didn't lost anything since AOL is infinite and you only loose like 50% of exp at lvl 70+. They died and just came back again to die.

Last edited:
Nice that you've fixed the boots. Great OTS:]
We are waiting for the release!

It's hosted on USA. and yes website need to be translated

You should report it to evulmastah since its a debug from 9.8 ot.

- - - Updated - - -

Xlost. You should think about make Classicbot not usefull here, EVERYONE is using auto healing and using sd by hotkeys.
It could be easy to configure a client to change id of heal idk but i have seen some oldschool ots without auto healing and sds in hotkeys. The server is just feeling like a 8.6 hope you think about it thanks

Last edited:
Help me guys, i had this map 5 years ago, what is the name of this map or where can i search it?

Back