• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] UmbyWAR by UmbyOTs (8.60)

This brings back memories
yeah it does, i remember playing this, as soon as i saw the temple i thought to myself "i played this" i might actually give it a try when its online

The nostalgia! I do have 1 question though...

Why 8.6 if:

tFl1cyc.png

i will still bot XD i still have my custom made bot (cannot be detected by any software)

yeah it does, i remember playing this, as soon as i saw the temple i thought to myself "i played this" i might actually give it a try when its online

i will still bot XD i still have my custom made bot (cannot be detected by any software)

So you won't actually play, but have a bot do it for you. Sounds like a lot of fun indeed!

:oops:Nice going to teach in umbywar hope q lest lag ot;)

I will spread the word

Had some good times on here, but I don't really enjoy pvp anymore these days; it's all about bots.
So tired of kids calling themselves "good" when it's a bot that does everything for them.
Good luck with the server, hopefully it's sucessful.

why are you kids trying bots!!
all servers have bot. even 7.72 versions like old-war.

Nah ill just use the bot for auto heal and other scripts, not got afk leveling ^^ i can do that myself.

It's a war server, using it for 'auto heal and other scripts' means that you have a bot play for you, there's no way to afk level.

Funny how non-hands complain about bots.

There will be never bot who is overall better then human so if you are good bot will have like -10 impact on you.

ps. sell hands any offers (cuz it seems like 101% players on this server gonna be bad).

It's a war server, using it for 'auto heal and other scripts' means that you have a bot play for you, there's no way to afk level.
i really dont care, i will still use bot and if i get banned then i get banned xd atleast ill have some fun ^^

I've done some work and I've made some changes.
Here is a list of what changed since UmbyWAR was up last time.
  • The bug that allowed knights and paladins to heal using potions even though they have clearly died has been fixed.
  • The bug that allowed players to receive runes they already had a stack of without losing capacity has been fixed.
  • The starting room has been revamped. Now all items, that can be received from a chest, are now visible.
    Screenshot:
    11174897_877739035603061_5390339355857772926_n.jpg
  • Most of Fibula has been added to map.
    Screenshots with minimap below:
    10384592_877740202269611_7884974859278235807_n.jpg
    11169949_877743328935965_7610287575047568709_n.jpg
    11078223_877743342269297_2401841004722662311_n.png
  • All soul spells have been removed.
  • Soul Points can be converted into Umby Points on the website at a scale of 1 to 1. They can convert them from the account management page here:
    11193366_878044248905873_5626385885829360568_n.png
  • Players can now choose the sex of the character with the account maker.
  • Some balancing was done to items found in the server.
  • Now, all non-123 account characters have access to the depot with one slot available to them on creation.
  • All character vocations had their starting gear changed to better suite the balancing of the server.
  • Donations are now automatically processed by the server, and the Umby Points are added to the account within a minute or so.
Promotional Content
  • For this first weekend (April 24th - April 26th), players will be allowed to create characters without getting 10 kills!

I feel like I'm forgetting some things, but oh well.

OMFG ITS COMING UP TODAY, SOON...... DIDNT EVEN NOTICE, IM THERE ♥

Server is now live!
Thanks to all who helped test!

Here is the description:
Code:
IP: war.umbyots.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

Map: Heavily Edited Edron Map
Up Time: 24/7 (excluding minor downtime for updates)
Total Quests: 13
Total Houses: 54

Server: Dedicated Server in St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Features:
Balanced PvP - Umby and I have worked hard to make this server balanced for all vocations
Soul Points System - Convert soul points earned in game into Umby Points (donation points)
Custom Spells - To keep the vocations balanced, we have added a few custom spells. Use !spells in game to see them, or go here: http://www.umbyots.net/war/?subtopic=custom_spells
Custom Client - Play the server without having to worry about getting an IP changer or the 8.60 client version: http://www.umbyots.net/war/?subtopic=downloads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IP: war.umbyots.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

Mapa: Cidade de Edron editada
Tempo online: 24 (desligamos o server para atualizações)
Total de Quests: 13
Total de Casas: 54

Hospedagem: Dedicada em St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Features:
PvP balanceado - Nós trabalhamos pesado para deixar o server balanceado para todas as vocações.
Sistema de Soul Points - Converter soul points obtidos dentro do jogo em Umby Point (obtidos por doações).
Magias Novas - Para manter as vocações balanceadas nós adicionamos algumas magias. Use !spells no jogo para vê-las, ou veja elas aqui: http://www.umbyots.net/war/?subtopic=custom_spells
Cliente Próprio - Jogue o server sem se preocupar em baixar IP Changer ou a versão 8.60 do tibia, faça o download do nosso cliente: http://www.umbyots.net/war/?subtopic=downloads