• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] UmbyWAR by UmbyOTs (8.60)

gj oso but the ot has a steady 100-200 ping for most the players i suggest changing the host to dallas texas

Last edited:
Big News
The server has been moved to Dallas, TX and the connection is now 1GB up and down!

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug in the Ghazbaran Quest that allowed users to gain an infinite number of depot slots.
  • Fixed the text for all quests on how many depot slots it gives and how many you have now.
  • When new depot slots are earned, they are available immediately now.
  • Moved teleporter text to actually be above the teleporters.

Well my Character is stuck at the teample with no teleports?

Had a great time checking the server out today oso's tera wall idea is simple.. yet genius! I was amused! thumbs up guys :p

Server crashed when me and a friend hit 20 kills ;c didn't get to make an account.. @OsoSangre pls

D7d8N62.jpg

No kills are required to make accounts until Tuesday morning (06:30 on Tuesday, April 27, 2015 UTC -5:00).
About to make 100 accounts and sell them for items!!

Selling hand cufffs, dracola eye and ferumbras hats.

Need more depot slots since everyone afks at the few currently available.

Yeah, we're having problems with connections from Europe. I suggest using a proxy, such as WTFast, or something similar. We are located in Dallas, TX so choose that location.
You know that proxys slow down the connection? This is how proxys works. @Imfreezing Internet first of all needs do connect to the Proxys server. And the proxy server connects to the Umbywar server. Then the proxy send back information from the Umbrywar server to the user of the proxy. So he will get more ping if he uses proxy. I sugest to try to get a host from either France or Germany so you can have players in eu and america.