• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] UmbyWAR by UmbyOTs (8.60)

You know that proxys slow down the connection? This is how proxys works. @Imfreezing Internet first of all needs do connect to the Proxys server. And the proxy server connects to the Umbywar server. Then the proxy send back information from the Umbrywar server to the user of the proxy. So he will get more ping if he uses proxy. I sugest to try to get a host from either France or Germany so you can have players in eu and america.
South American players rave about it, so I thought I'd suggest it.

I'm online atm theres no lags i live in sweden. And i ping 176 ms. :D

Edit i lag as fuck.

Last edited:
This update brings houses, character saving beds, and MORE!
  • The map is in the process of being redesigned. (Mapped by Undeafted Tyler)
  • A bunch of windows were added to existing houses, and new houses were created.
  • Houses are now available on the website. More information about houses, and how they work can be found in the houses features section.
  • Fix a bug in the ban command (/b characterName). It now bans the player via the player's IP address instead of just kicking the player.
  • After this restart, restarts will now save the character's stats and items.
  • The information NPC has been updated.
  • The server will now automatically restart every 24 hours.
  • When using the account maker door without 10 kills, you now get a message in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
  • Beds in houses now save all your character's gear and levels when used to log off.

I reported Shoter black for botting but you didn't do anything for it.

Tonight's update (04:00 GMT -6) bring some balancing between donators and non-donators.
  • The sprite wand, sano celeritas, winged tiara have been reworked to maintain balance in PvP.
  • The level 110 and 125 donation chests have been removed from the website and are no longer available. If you have have charges left on the chest, you WILL be able to use them.
  • Fixed a minor misspelling in the Portuguese message when you click on the account maker door and do not have 10 kills.
NOTE: If you have suggestions on what needs to be done to get more people online, please let me know! I'm already advertising with the basic things on otservlist.org, but it doesn't seem to be helping much.

You know that proxys slow down the connection? This is how proxys works. @Imfreezing Internet first of all needs do connect to the Proxys server. And the proxy server connects to the Umbywar server. Then the proxy send back information from the Umbrywar server to the user of the proxy. So he will get more ping if he uses proxy. I sugest to try to get a host from either France or Germany so you can have players in eu and america.
That's how a normal proxy works. If your using something like WTFast, they redirect you directly to where you want to go, instead of going through the normal internet channels.

For instance using my normal internet I get 23ms to normal tibia. Using WTFast I get 07ms to normal tibia.

This was not a planned update, but it's obvious after some observations that it was needed.
  • The arbalest's bonus damage has been reduced.
  • The avenger's defense value has been reduced.
  • GM Quilla has been removed from our staff for abuse of power, and cheating.
What do you think of these changes or the removal of GM Quilla?
Let us know in the comments.