• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] UnbeatenRs2, 8.60, 24/7 Dedi, Rl map

Yeah, I wouldn't try this server just because of the lack of details.

i died, now i get disconnection error 10061 each time i log in?... 2nd time i died and im lv 97.

I don't see the reason why you guys thinkin this servers bad, now look the server went up for 30 mins there was already 13 players online. he got Dedi thats why server has been down. This is one of the best Custom OTs ive played in a while im sure the people that play it right now think so aswell. If you dont want to join whatever dont keep posting and go somewere else.

Name World Level Status
1. Dibiase UnbeatenRs2 8 Sorcerer Offline <-GOD CHAR

2. Holypwner UnbeatenRs2 28878 Online <-RS + donors amulet/weapon

Intire reason to not play this ot.

just because i play with donator gear on another character doesn't mean people should play, and if you looked at who died by me it was my friend, kind of impossible to donate to myself

it was open beta anyways, took a vote and everyone agreed on the reset, so now im just the god managing the server, ill be working on the other game server so wont have time for another char

Back