• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]UnbeatenRs2 - 99.9% RL Map - 8.6

dibiase

Reaction score

Info
Release: July 30th, 2010
Client: 8.6(But we prefer you use our pre-setup client)
Server type: RPG/PvP
Exp: Stages
Skills: x30
Magic: x10
Drops: x2.5

Total # Of Monsters: 212,462+
Total Amount Of Quests: 32
Total Amount Of Bugs: 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvaV9vf2bws

What is UnbeatenRs2?

UnbeatenRs2 is a 8.60 RL Map server derived from providing people with a real tibia experience without the hassle of extreme leveling or taking months to achieve good items.

What does UnbeatenRs2 have that others don't?

UnbeatenRs2 has many features, so many in fact that it surpasses the expectations of anyone who tries it.
Some of these features are listed below(this is nowhere near 1% of the features).

• 32 Fully Working Quests Like Real Tibia
  • 99% Real Tibia Map With Own Custom Places(Only custom place is trainers)
  • Bugless
  • Strict 24/7 100% Uptime Policy(Unless under maintenance)
  • Friendly Staff, Always Online To Help!
  • Over 200,000 Monster Spawns To Battle.
  • All RL Tibia Houses(With Correct Names And Prices).
  • One of a kind website with unique features.
  • Built in forums.
  • Dynamic Signatures.
  • Live players online(Updates WITHOUT Page Refresh).
  • VIP Is Actually Useful, 2x experience, custom items, and much more!
  • And Much Much More!

Why should i join UnbeatenRs2?

UnbeatenRs2 is always updated with our advanced content developers and experienced website designers. You'll be glad you joined, As i mentioned earlier, this server will exceed your expectations by a long shot!

How do i join UnbeatenRs2?

To join UnbeatenRs2 simply go to the website listed at the top or click the image in my signature, After you have reached the website, take a moment to read through the rules and premium features so you know what to expect. When your ready, Make a account by going to the Account Section and clicking on Create Account. Once you've made your account you can create your first character on UnbeatenRs2, After that's done you may navigate to our Downloads Page(News Section -> Downloads) and download our game client which is already set up so you won't need to use an ip changer to play.

Some Pictures Of Our 1 Of Our Kind World Transfer System!
preview1.PNG

preview2.PNG

preview3.PNG

So what are you waiting for? Join UnbeatenRs2 Today!

Last edited:
Sorry but your premium time prices are like real tibias, i'm sure not many people will play this as u need premium to use most of the mage spells

Sorry but your premium time prices are like real tibias, i'm sure not many people will play this as u need premium to use most of the mage spells

I just want to point out.

premium is same price as real tibia? doesn't matter, this is an OT, that is an donation, he can have it for double price if he wants..
by the way you'll probably get more benefits by that premium here than in real tibia.

@realsoft

That is correct, Unlike real tibia premium is actually useful, it gives you access to premium only areas with more spawns, it gives you double experience, and other hidden features that you will have to find out.

I wouldn't buy premium on a OT server if it would cost like tibia.com!

But seems to be a very nice server, goodluck! ;)

yea, i lowered prices(in points) a couple of mins ago to make it easier, 100 points costs 10$ and 365 days of premy costs 100 points, 50 points for 180 days, 25 points for 60, 10 points for 30.

really yet its online right now?

was editing the map, just finished adding in zao so dont go throwing around accusations kid, my internet is 500x better then yours

really yet its online right now?

was editing the map, just finished adding in zao so dont go throwing around accusations kid, my internet is 500x better then yours

I'm not a kid ;) on OTLand it's like 90% chance i'm older then you.

Also you have no idea what internet i got.

EDIT:
And now it's off? Nice..

Back
Top Bottom