• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unknown Realm 8.31 RPG-PVP

Joshwa534

XenoBot Ạdmin
Reaction score
Account Creation & Website: Unknownrealm.net
IP: unknownrealm.net
Port: 7171

General Information:
Hosted in United States of America
Maintained SQL Database
Fair Community
English-based
Fair Staff
Online 24/7
Frag Loss Time - 12hr
3 Unjustified Kills - Red Skull
6 Unjustified Kills - 7 Banishment
White Skull Time - 10 minutes
PZ Lock Time - 30 seconds
Protection Level - 35
World Type - PVP

Server Rates:
8x Experience
1x Spawn
5x Magic
7x Skill
2x Loot

Some Features:
Free Premium
Unique Quests
5 Unique Towns
Newest Monsters
Enchanting Gems
Newest Rods/Wands
Elaborate Mapping
100% Working NPCs
100% Addon System
Working Key System
Enchanting Weapons
All Working Potions
Growing Flower Pots
Extended Talkaction List
Gain Experience from Quests
Buy Potions/Runes by the Backpack
Vials disappear when Potions used

We hope you enjoy your stay here. Please remember premium account is free here. Players may purchase one house per account, with a limit of 15 characters per account. For a complete list of newly added talkactions please do the !list command while logged in to recieve a list of all additional talkactions. The addon system here at the Unknown Realm is unique compared to any other system that you've seen before. The NPC 'Alan' sells addons to players for a variety of different items, check with him first before working towards your desired addon. Enjoy your time here with us, you're greatly appreciated!

Preview of the starting town:
unknownai8.jpg

I suggest you try this server.
Great map, good community and fun gameplay.
Ingame Name= Taywedge (Second Highest Level)

I recommend this server to all of you who are really bored of those "real tibia" maps to come in and experience a great server!

Hmm, made an account on the site, and now I can't log into it, and the server says my account doesn't exist when I try to log in.

Persoanlly I would advise to play this server, it shuts down for 2 days at a time randomly and w/o warning.

I'm helping the owner, Joshwa with the server, so I just thought I'd try it out too. :p

Joshwa, fix the damn 24/7 lag.. -.- Are you hosting on a 128 MB ram computer with 8mbt internet speed? Come on, fix the lag or ill quit the server, lol..

Joshwa, fix the damn 24/7 lag.. -.- Are you hosting on a 128 MB ram computer with 8mbt internet speed? Come on, fix the lag or ill quit the server, lol..

It's hosted in the U.S and you're in Sweden... No wonder it lags a bit..

Bump~ New server computer.. been lag-free for almost 1 months solid now. There wasn't any lag for American players to begin with.. but now there's none for anybody world wide.

Thanks, Joshwa.

Bump~ New server computer.. been lag-free for almost 1 months solid now. There wasn't any lag for American players to begin with.. but now there's none for anybody world wide.

Thanks, Joshwa.

Hmm, then i'll maybe start again... Cuz it lagged pretty much last time I played on my knight.

Edit, played in 10 minutes. Fuck this ot, it's still lagging and when I logged in and went outside depot walking to rotworms, A level 126 came and killed me for no reason, although I dropped plate legs which arent worth a shit, but I wanted them back aswell, but he said thanks, i think ill keep em'. And said, leave this ot, it's not good anyway"... Well, I think I agree now.

Last edited:
The connection has timed out

The server at unknownrealm.net is taking too long to respond.

site down?or ... where i can make account

Last edited:
Back