• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unline 10.78 24/7 since 2006.

Yahoo! e-mails are no longer allowed because Yahoo! is blocking all e-mails sent by Unline, and they wouldn't let you recover your account if you need it.
Please use a different e-mail provider.

i have test whole yahoo i got everything i can't regist
let it to be easy

World Map

The World Map has been updated:
  • Added city of Neapolis and some areas of Aurora that were missing.
  • The first underground floor level has been added to the map. You can choose between ground and underground floor levels.
If the World Map page isn't working correctly please press Ctrl+F5 to force a refresh.

Update

Four suggestions made by players on the forum have been implemented:
  • New !event command — by Sir Morro Knoxville. The!event command shows all active events including tournaments available to join.
  • Pet experience command — by Shadow Sky'Line. If you have a pet, the !exp command will now show the experience required by your pet to level up.
  • New faces for pets — by Park Geun-hye. New pet faces will be shown at random times, when the pet's owner dies and every time that a pet is fed based on their hunger level.
  • XP bonus for Beginners — by Shadow Sky'Line. Players will receive a +100% experience bonus starting at level 8 that will decrease after each level. As illustrated in the chart below, the experience bonus will fall to 20% at level 100 and keep falling until it reaches its lowest point of 1% at level 120. This bonus is only for characters, not for pets.
4frCzTf.png

New updates

Rage Potions

Ninjas are now able to drink Rage Potions.

Party Buff Icon

The party buff icon now appears when Rage or Enhance Wand is active.

VIP Weapons

ALL VIP weapons can be now used by players with a Free account, but will deal less damage. Players with a VIP account will deal 35% more damage with a VIP weapon compared to players with a Free account.

Mount Effects

This update introduces one of the most wanted features of all time: Mount effects.

2h80n0l.jpg

35lasec.jpg

Pet Guide

A Pet Guide for Beginners has been added to the Library.
It can be found at http://www.unline.org/pets

Magma Crawler Mount

The mount effect for the Magma Crawler mount has been updated.

@Guildname Bugfix

Fixed a bug in the @GuildName command for houses that would kick invited guild members from houses when logging in

This ot would be awesome if it wasnt pay to win
Yeah I keep looking and it hoping one day it would change but I don't think it ever will. I've always wanted to play it again, espesailly with everything that's been added since the last time I played many years ago.
I logged on maybe a week or 2 ago and asked in game-chat if it's worth playing without donations and the responses I got was that "unless you plan to buy at minimum vip and a fully max weapon then don't bother playing".
The donations on here have to be some of the most outrageous I've seen.

NPC Trade Window

New: You can now see the description of any item listed in NPC Trade windows by clicking the item's image in the trade window.

Fixed: Trading crystalline daggers, ninja sais SE, and shimmer daggers using the NPC Trade window is now possible.

Fixed: When buying amulets and rings using the NPC Trade window, items purchased now have the right amount of charges.

Alright, so I've been casually playing this for the last couple of weeks. I think that the server is really great, the map is large, there's much custom stuff ontop of the regular tibia stuff. I'm currently level 210 without any kind of donations. The donations haven't affected me at all, since I chose to go with a non pvp char. I guess if you really want to be competitive and pvp you would absolutely need donations but this is a really old server, so you're not going to become highest level anytime soon and it lacks enough players to have decent wars so I really think that playing non pvp is the route to go. The only downside is that I play from europe and it's lagging even with WTFast/TibiaTunnel.

So I wouldn't let the donations scare you away from this server, if you're bored and wanna play some custom server I would suggest you to give this a try.

Daily Custom Events:

Capture the Flag
Lives PvP Tournament
Frags PvP Tournament
Numerous Raids (with Bosses)
PvP disabled players can join all the events! You don't lose items, skills or experience.
Numerous Quests to explore for low and high levels.

Download Custom Client 10.38 here http://bit.ly/1hGT5Fh

Unline's Exclusive Vocation: Thief (Some custom spells)

Last edited:
Server pay2win 100%, at least you gotta donate 100$ to get a descent set LOL. Im speechless.

-PS. It does have some awesome custom stuff, but I wont bother paying 200$ to be like the rest of the population.

Everyone is right @unline1 , I don't even know if you're the original owner of regular Unline. What matters is that people with money (most likely your whole playerbase) will just hop on and donate to win - while everyone else struggles and sucks. The OT was beautiful back in the day, and this seems to have changed a bunch (some for the better) but we'll just hope to see a reset + item shop changes.

Update 10.78

Unline has been updated to version 10.78 !

Click here to download the new version of Unline's custom client. Alternatively, you may use your own 10.78 client and IP changer.

This update adds new graphics and improved animations.

New VIP outfits have been implemented (addons are not yet available):
  • Champion
  • Conjurer
  • Beastmaster
  • Chaos Acolyte
  • Death Herald
  • Ranger
  • Ceremonial Garb
  • Puppeteer
  • Spirit Caller
  • Evoker
  • Sea Warrior
Please note that due to changes in the new client it's no longer possible to ride a mount while wearing custom outfits (e.g., Barbarian, Frog, Werewolf) as this would result in debugs

Shortcut

A shortcut has been added in Neapolis allowing easier access to other spawns if you choose to skip the Corym cave

Back