• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unline 10.78 24/7 since 2006.

Funny how the only response is to the ONLY positive comment about his server. I smell cashgrab, reaking of unwashed basement dweller. This server is positively garbage, and shows in the lovely http://www.unline.org/statistics page available. Over 1/2 the characters ON THE SERVER, are below 50. There are as many people in the 1-8 range, as there are in 51-100. Everybody played for a few hours, got tired and quit. The few that stayed probably had more money then brains. Even the top player has 2 years of game time. How much of that you bet is afk/botted?

Funny how the only response is to the ONLY positive comment about his server. I smell cashgrab, reaking of unwashed basement dweller. This server is positively garbage, and shows in the lovely http://www.unline.org/statistics page available. Over 1/2 the characters ON THE SERVER, are below 50. There are as many people in the 1-8 range, as there are in 51-100. Everybody played for a few hours, got tired and quit. The few that stayed probably had more money then brains. Even the top player has 2 years of game time. How much of that you bet is afk/botted?
Why should somebody waste their time with critics that no matter what is said, will always come back with something negative. It's a lose lose.

Our database is from 2007, good night everyone!

Our database is from 2007, good night everyone!

Then shouldn't you wipe it? I have no idea what saying it's from '07 even means.

Why should somebody waste their time with critics that no matter what is said, will always come back with something negative. It's a lose lose.

Because, oh I don't know, when a large amount of people are going "Hey man, What the fuck is up with your server having ridiculously expensive and OP donations?" You should at least respond, theres a reason for X, Y, and Z. Not just ignore the questions, criticism and mass confusion surrounding the fact of how ridiculously broken this server is. Let alone the fact from the player statistics shows for all intensive purposes that this server is dead, or at the very least has a dwindling attention.

I would totally play if donations were lowered, a LOT. Meaning, attack/stats, not prices.

VIP Weapons
ALL VIP weapons can be now used by players with a Free account, but will deal less damage. Players with a VIP account will deal 35% more damage with a VIP weapon compared to players with a Free account.

This is almost p2w.

i stated before why u dont need donor items to enjoy the server, maybe give it a try instead of whining about donation items. ofcourse unline1 is already aware that the donation items are overpowered no need to spam it in every post'

@demonshitlord
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/AugustInfographic.jpg
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9691895/diablo-iii’s-one-year-anniversary-infographic-5-20-2013
compare those to the unline level stats, the fact is most of the new players in any game or any server just play for a couple of hours and then give up/quit
as u can see level in poe is actually really similiar to unline stats, where just a very small % has gotten levels that actually requires you to play more than a day
and in the diablo 3 infographic i would compare completing normal mode around the same time investment as getting lvl 50 on unline

Last edited:
i stated before why u dont need donor items to enjoy the server, maybe give it a try instead of whining about donation items. ofcourse unline1 is already aware that the donation items are overpowered no need to spam it in every post

I did infact, give it a try. Weeks ago. Every player I tried to talk to either ignored me (botting, most likely) or was a complete asshole. Community is the reason I play servers, any kind. With the community seeming to be bad, and the overpower-ness of paying, it's not a suitable server for some people; including me. It's not whining, per se, just trying to tell the owner what should be changed to increase the chances of a successful server. To your remarks, though, some people ARE infact whining. I won't be one of them people, though :) Good luck to anyone playing this server, and to anyone who is interested - it IS a fun OT, just depends on how you play it. Give it a shot if you're new and seek out a custom OT.

-Lifer

Is there anyway to get vip items and vip for money ingame (cc?) from players etc or cc is there shit? If cc there is shit and theres no items lootable for 100-200lvls to trade for vip with other players then playing there is nonsense cuz if u want to play u have to pay atleast 30$ and if u want to fight with people then u must pay over 200$ lol

Is there anyway to get vip items and vip for money ingame (cc?) from players etc or cc is there shit? If cc there is shit and theres no items lootable for 100-200lvls to trade for vip with other players then playing there is nonsense cuz if u want to play u have to pay atleast 30$ and if u want to fight with people then u must pay over 200$ lol
I remember back when I played years ago, there was some type of item recovery system. It was basically where non donors would pay a donor to use a VIP weapon for like 1 week and then at the end of that week the player would return the item back to the person they bought it from. Those non donors would usually make at least enough money from using the vip weapon to keep borrowing the weapon. Seeing as you need VIP to maximize damage with VIP weapons does seem rather lame though.

I know it's not the same as actually buying the item from a player, but I just thought I'd tell you what they had in place.
I really wish there were ways to get donors in game, or at least items VERY close to donors but I doubt that will ever happen.

i stated before why u dont need donor items to enjoy the server, maybe give it a try instead of whining about donation items. ofcourse unline1 is already aware that the donation items are overpowered no need to spam it in every post'

@demonshitlord
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/AugustInfographic.jpg
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9691895/diablo-iii’s-one-year-anniversary-infographic-5-20-2013
compare those to the unline level stats, the fact is most of the new players in any game or any server just play for a couple of hours and then give up/quit
as u can see level in poe is actually really similiar to unline stats, where just a very small % has gotten levels that actually requires you to play more than a day
and in the diablo 3 infographic i would compare completing normal mode around the same time investment as getting lvl 50 on unline

None of your infographics boast the time frame that this server claims. When you try to say you've had a server going for almost 10 years, and over 95% of the players haven't even made it past 10% of your game, that's fucking horrendous. You can justify, defend and try to prove whatever you want, but the fact remains this server is ridiculously P2W and dead by most standards.

P.S. It's not even the GOOD kind of P2W. It's fucking retarded.

Last edited:
Gremlin first evolution - Pet system Unline.org

150% Loot event and 150% Attack Speed event is currently active.

this was a fun ot to play when i was like 16 or 17 (im 23 now almost 24) but with the updated stuff i cant play it, back when it was like 8.0-8.54 it was worth playing, but nowadays its not even worth to try, but i guess people who like the high client versions will play it, im not saying i dont recommend it (but i do recommend it) it is a fun ot to play...

I also like how they make donations expensive, so not alot of people will have the best items, ofcourse they cost alot but when your a high level its worth it.

None of your infographics boast the time frame that this server claims. When you try to say you've had a server going for almost 10 years, and over 95% of the players haven't even made it past 10% of your game, that's fucking horrendous. You can justify, defend and try to prove whatever you want, but the fact remains this server is ridiculously P2W and dead by most standards.

P.S. It's not even the GOOD kind of P2W. It's fucking retarded.
As far as I can tell that PoE graph isn't even the actual game lol. It's one of the race events they do for ladder climbing every month. Not everyone does it so

Back