• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unline 10.78 24/7 since 2006.

As far as I can tell that PoE graph isn't even the actual game lol. It's one of the race events they do for ladder climbing every month. Not everyone does it so
Oh, so it's an optional ladder which MOST people don't play. So his excuses were even less relevant?

Gremlin second evolution - Pet system Unline.org

P.S. Double XP Event is now live!

Free-To-Play

As you may have noticed, the pay-to-win (p2w) game mechanics have been taking away the fun factor from Unline.

After much feedback, the Unline staff has decided to make Unline a completely free-to-play server to play on. Please note that if required we may introduce ads to the website in the future.

A new NPC that allows you to purchase VIP time with ingame money has been added to Neapolis. Additional items (not new) will be added to the NPC in a future update.

dayum the shop is completely removed :eek:

found screenshot back from 2009
24mufwh.png

mby time to try this again?

Last edited:
Now that the shop is removed, you can reset the server without a problem. It will attract tons and tons of players that's for sure, since theres not many old players 10-20 perhaps... Also Id suggest to fix the price of the vip weapons, I mean if your intention is free-to-play, well 35kk for 1 month VIP you know a starter will get it in what.. 3-4 months playing?

Greetings, Liro.

I played this around 2008 with a cousin of mine. We both donated because the donor shop was completely necessary. Not just for PvP but for PvE content too.

We quit shortly after that.

It had a very unique take on progression though. I enjoyed the mapping, the gear, and the way you earned outfits. It was a nice server that I would have continued playing was it not for the shop. With it gone now, I'd probably play it if the items from the donor shop were obtainable in game and a server wide reset occurred.

New NPC

A new NPC that sells VIP items has been added to Neapolis.

Halloween Event 2015

During this year's Halloween event, The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will be unleashed from hell by Landfear, and will set out to cause destruction and chaos to instigate the apocalypse. They are:
  • The War Rider.
  • The Famine Rider.
  • The Pestilence Rider.
  • The Death Rider.

The Ruthless Seven will make several raids on the main cities. They are:
  • Apocalypse, total destruction.
  • Ashfalor, the right hand of Urgith. The general of the undead hordes.
  • Bazir, the great deceiver, lord of the lies.
  • Infernatil, the incendiary of hell.
  • Pumin, the Lord of Despair.
  • Tafariel, the mistress of the damned.
  • Verminor, the Plaguelord.

Ingame changes during this event:
  • The Ruthless Seven raids.
  • The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse raids.
  • Halloween costumes. Grab your own halloween costume by looting raid monsters. Over 50 costumes are available.
  • There are 10 quests that can only be completed during this event. Visit NPC Lupin for more information, after the event starts.
  • Ghosts and spirits may randomly appear.
  • Halloween decoration items are added to the map.
  • It's always night.

Event duration: October 21 at 8:00 AM through October 31 at 11:59 PM.

i used to play this server and pretty much what i realized is that it is a genius creation ruined by op donation items

i'd play again if it was reset and donations removed

I have played this server for awhile, but then stopped around 2010-2011 because it was absolutely necessary to donate to be able to play.

Only now i saw that they upgraded to a new client and removed the donation shop. Shame, i would have started playing again had i known earlier.

I miss those servers unline/rise of abbadon with those tier sets and custom spells which evolve after using em

theres barely any custom server to play i think theres only necronia left

Back