• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster USA VPS Hosting available + yellow highlighted server on otservlist.org

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
Wuddup,

Briefing:
Im currently hosting a Custom Roxor server called Marijuana Land 8.4, we have 120+ players on daily and a server highlight. Its been up for nearly 2 months now and Im looking for either a RL Map 8.4+ or a good rpg server to take the spot of this one. The server has to obviously have a rpg map with unique features, im willing to give my help at mapping since I've been mapping for 5+ years now and know a few tricks.

otservlist.org link - Open Tibia Server - xMarijuana Land 8.4x
(For proof of highlight + online players)
______

Info:
The VPS has 4GB of ram, 100mbps up and down connection, and its from a company with a great support team if we would like to make any custom upgrades to the vps, we can. The hosting can already support up to 700+ Players if you have a stable server.

Long story short, I'm a hoster with alot to offer.. all you need is either a bugless 8.4+ RL Map, updated and ready to go or a unique custom rpg server that has a team updating weekly.

Reply here with pictures and information on your server, and why I should host it and use what I have to promote your server.

P.S. - Your server will get to use the highlight on otservlist.org (Its been boughten for 1 month 2-3 days ago)

Regards,
Mike

Last edited:
Someone should consider this. Fate has alot to offer as a host, and is very chill :)

@Fate
I can try my wanna-try project if you want :)
You can contact me on Skype: etc-init.d or there.
We will need to talk...

Ha, Nooblanders and skype, I dont think this project is for you.. Well anyway someone did contact me with a real life map 8.4 with a custom town and some other stuff.
It has bugs, not to many but there are minor bugs. If someone has a truly bug less and stable server I'm willing to give this one up and host yours.

Back