• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Waropolis Custom-7.72

sepeku

Banned User
Reaction score
IP: waropolis.no-ip.org
Port: 7171, Custom client 7.72 (Please note you STILL need to change the ip with 7.72 changer even though client is custom)
Uptime: 24/7 Dedicated server located in Dallas, Texas.
Server type is WAR, With some rpg elements.

Waropolis is a USA-hosted PvP-E server with a couple other elements to it. This server is not anything like a "real tibia PvP server" We changed A LOT to make it enjoyable and to fit what we want PvP to be. (Less hotkeys more fun!) First, let's talk about PvP.

PVP

-UE does the same damage as an SD.
why?
This is to stop teams of 2 from leaving temple insta-killing everyone with an ANNOYING ue. Sorry guys, this doesn't happen in Waropolis, Go play one of the other 90,000 similar war ot's if this is your style. Look at your UE as a free sd hit since it covers the entire screen just about:)

-SD Damage was decreased slightly, aswell as E wave.
why?
Since the oldschool community is small, we know there is a lot of 3 man teams. I don't feel in a fast-paced server like waropolis, You should be able to hit 2 sd's and drop somebody with full health. The way it works in Waropolis is if you both were to sd without using your wand, the player will have around 70 hp. (3 wand hits). So if you shot him twice and your buddy shot him once then you both hit the sd, he will die.

- Exhaust has been made quicker to reward good aiming and less luck/spam heavy players.
why?
Since we nerfed the damage of most spells, we lowered the exhaust for faster and sexier combos.

-There are several PvP maps. Thais, Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Runeterra, Dust, Umbys, Rook, and Venore.

- You start level 50, upon killing a player you gained Experience AND Skills/magic level.

- Boh has been replaced by 05:56 You see usain bolt sandals.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This came off the feet of the fastest man alive, but only half of boots of haste.

- When you kill a player you earn talons. Talons are known as "PvP Points" And can be spent in the shop located in the southwest corner of the temple. (None of the items are overpowered)
a0gX7nq.jpg

Events

We have quite a few events in Waropolis and are working on more. All events are scripted and automatic. It signs you to a team and keeps track of the stats of the current event.

-4 vs 4

-6 vs 6

-8 vs 8

-12 vs 12

-Last man standing

- Zombies (In progress)

- 4 vs 4 vs 4 (In progress)

-Survival of the fittest (In progress)

n5HXTE4.jpg

Quests

If you get tired of PvPing or want a minuscule advantage over players, go ahead and have fun questing. There are several quests in Waropolis located in the northeast side of the temple. When you complete a quest you gain "quest points" which are used for that particular quest. When you die, you may open the chest in the temple and re-take the item 5 times, before you need to repeat the quest again. There is currently 4 quests, And several "epic" quests. Some of these quests have more than one part to it and need solving, They are not super easy!

- Thais, Carlin, Runeterra, And Umby all have "epic quests" Hidden in them. Well some not so hidden.. but yea.
The rewards from these quests are unique. (Spawn level 52 ml 42 instead of 50, 40) (Ability to broadcast messages) (Barbarian and demon hunter oufits) (Talons and other things.)

Picture of quest room

Commands/Misc

- !enemies
Checks who is alive on enemy team during events

- !team
Checks who is alive on your team during events

- /epic
Lists which epic quests you've completed

- !stats
Lists your PVP stats, Best kill streak, and more

- /outfit
Lists what outfits you have unlocked

- Last man standing event vs Gaboneitor - YouTube
Video of the last few seconds of a last man standing event, This is a very serious and well edited video, I suggest you all watch it.

is there any1 experienced enough with wtfast to help me??
Why when i'm trying to login with WtFast i doesn't work? it's opening but in wtfast window there is not any transfer everything is stopped, but on other server it works properly
wtfast.jpg - Speedy Share - upload your files here there is link while it doesn't work
wtfast how it should look.jpg - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Glimmer i will link you with a wtfast link, Uninstall the version you have now and download it with the link i give you. It will have a 30 day paid version, and all you have to do is press connect, don't need to enter any kind of information

Download WTFast client

Worked for me.

already got the newst verssion wtfast and for example on original tibia it works properly but on waropolis it won't

I really enjoy playing on your server, but you should change that, when u log off, u losse all ur items and lvl.

Oh btw, we almost fixed it so backpacks will now save :), We will test it tonight when everyone is offline and implement it tommorow if it's working (Which it should be)

- - - Updated - - -

Waropolis.no-ip.org - On Wednesday(5/15) 17:00 CET(5:00 CET) and 19:00 CET(7:00 CET) We will host events. Event times will be scheduled so players know when to log on to participate. Check the news to find out when they are! Be aware we will do all events that are allowed by the numbers of players online. (A new capture the flag, 4v4v4 and zombie event will be implemented by then)

Suggestions:
-Disable pvp enfo and make it normal pvp so you are always lvl 50. You get level 55-60 so easy and then it becomes unbalanced. (Im not crying because i died a lot i got lvl 58 fast and it was boring shooting sds over 200+ while the rest shoot 170~)
-Every time you die you lose your bp. I dont know if you make that on purpose because of the items you can get by talons... but its really annoying

Back