• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

cause you guys are pussies one day of dieing and you quit a highrate already... are you guys ever gonna play somewhere longer then 2 weeks..?
these hosters better open a new server every 2 weeks.. this community is pathetic..

So u dont know about us anything, please shut up and get out with ur bulshit theories :/

I wasnt on pc one day and it makes ur mouth so big and u think we are pussies. You are the one who take part in maybe 1/10 of battles and u actually dont know what u are saying.
You know what i have already noticed? That the biggest mouths on forums got that ones who rage the most after dieing, including me, you, red etc.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk assasinho= last man hemmdz on tibianic you quit after lose war kkkkkkkkk

No there is no port hope hydras, We have created a new area and a new monster to replace hydras, Known as the "turtlesaurus" It's a bit stronger than a hydra, and spawns with Gorgons which are a bit stronger than dragons. They drop BoH and other things which i won't spoil :)

Its called waropolis RPG, It would be great to keep some secret unknown and let people discover shit as they play. For those PvP fanboy you can alwais level the old way you used to do,on every other 7.4 OT since its a real map. And for those liking adventure well there will be unknown place for them to discover.

I was wondering if it was 7.4 formula for everything or if paly/knight gets more damage then they used to do? Just curious.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseConnectException'Message: Unable to connect to mysql server. Please make sure it is up and running and you have correct user/password in config.inc.php.Online help: More InfoFile: sql.php on line: 37Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Last edited:
@oldschooler, i won't spoil it, but on i will list some changes on the website for you, just check it shortly and it will explain all the changes made, but not specific details. The turtlesaurus is found somewhere in edron.

@deadbringer. Knights have a tiny damage boost, not much, and exori is 150 mana per cast. Paladins have a new ammunition which only can be made called "steel-tipped bolts" They have 40 attack. (It took 10 normal bolts to kill a dragon but only 9 of these, could of been unlucky not sure, didn't test extensively, usually its just a few less bolts needed to kill a dragon if you use steel-tipped) 120 mana to create 5 of them.

Test you ran with paladin was with how many dist skill? and how bout Pbolt?atk?

And those bolt they are not buyable? Like 10 dmg extra for about 120mana per 5 attack is not something to bother about much.

paladin had 77 dist, pbolts didn't get touched. It will be 1 bolt per 220 mana (They always were, and still are extremely strong). Those bolts are not buyable. Perhaps in the future we will make changes IF a majority of server feels its a good change.

Few questions:

Vocations have been balanced? (Knights usually does less damage)
Will there be any epic quests? (Custom made quests, can only be done once per server, something for MLS or WLSword)
Can you gimme details about premmy account?
Are all tibia rl quests working?
Can you detail me with anything particular about this server and how can this server be better then the others? ( I wanna play here, dont get me wrong :) )

How to log in ? i downloaded client enter password and - please update your client ... ;D

Hey guys, Just re-download the client and login, The other client had a problem. Go download it again from download section and it will work :)

I made a simple question about the server, the owner gave no feedback to it so my friends and I wont join.
We don't like owners who dont give a sh*t about their players.

Dude, i'm answering things on the server and fixing some small bugs... I cannot reply to this thread instantly, give me some time...

Vocations are what we feel balanced right now. We made some small changes, knights exori takes 150 mana. Explosion have been reworked, Tiny damage increase to knights.

Paladin have new ammunition called steel tip bolts.

There is epic quests, and custom quests/monsters..

All quests RL tibia are working.

Premium is free, except there is VIP account. You can read on the website under VIP what things you get with VIP account.

This server is a bit different from others cause we plan to UPDATE IT using polls (if 70% people don't agree we won't change things) We have alot of unique ideas and i've been playing tibia/ot's for over 9 years myself, So i know alot about how things work. Alot of spawns have been "revamped". Darashia 1x dragon spawn is now a big huntable spawn, 5x spawn now bigger too, New areas to explore blabla e.t.c You can read the change-log in the server website.

- - - Updated - - -

@ lolskrz, just download the client again, it will work now, sorry about that, that was my partners fault.

- - - Updated - - -

@sapo~ I'd also like to say, i'm not sure if you ever played any of our war OT'S and stuff, but there will be 0 chance of corruption here, I won't even play and even if i do, i am 3472892374% against any type of corruption. probably one of the most honest people you will meet on this shit-hole game. [community sux now]

Is this 9.8? Is this 7.6? Is this 8.0?

Who the fuck knows, but it's for sure not 7.4.

Back