• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

The thread name clearly says '7.4'.

Then fix the name, or fix the monsters issue.
Wtf is wrong with people these days...

It's not 9.8 LOL, and we stopped luring, we can remove it but it don't really matter. it's fastish rate, lureing isn't gonna do much.

Suggestion : Runes in shop...

Cant even get runes on my paly and friend's knight need to spend so long doing uhs its not even funny.

I think it would help the server cause atm the !online aint showing much love. Not to mention we've been killing people for their rune cause it literally takes age to make.Guess a couple quit due to that.

we made loot rate better so you guys can get money for pots to create runes. we made it a bit higher. i really dont wanna add runes cause people will never need to stop pging for more than 2 minutes...

- - - Updated - - -

BUUUUUUUT if it comes down to it i will add if i must.

The point is nobody likes to sit there and drink manafluid forever just to go out with the runes you've made for an hour mass clicking manafluid and die (since its pvp-e).

Anyway this is my honest opinion. Might not be how everyone thinks. You know paladin needs runes aswell. Knight too. They cant get runes the way it is because noone wanna stand there and make runes and just sell them. Cause the way lootrate is made 1 gfb shot and your getting 1k money. Id rather used the whole bps rather then sells to anyone. ATM your money is useless. Theres no cash drain.Up to already 250k and i havent played much.I could go and drink 250k worth of manafluid and get ml60 but that be way too much of an hassle. Its a pvp-e i think it would help out every class to have runes in shop. They could be normal charge. uhs 2k/hmm 1k/sds4k/gfb 2.5k Its like 2x the price it cost with manafluid _ they get 2x less charge. so thats like 4x more expensive then buying but still allow people like me that can only play 3h a day on working days to have fun and continue playing here.

Sorry for the wall of text. If your ever changing the way thing is,Please post so here and PM me if possible. Cause me and my team wont be checking again so we'd be grateful to get a notice if you ever change your mind.

*I like no rune in shop on low rate and serious ot. Now this is a pvp-e with high starting rate (lvl 50 in 2hour) makes no sense to make people spend more of their time drinking mfs rather then hunting or actually enjoying the server for what it is...a pvp-e with custom monster,quest and place to discover.

Why not realera stages?

Fribben coppied his stages and made a highrate version that peaked up to 200 players.

We can't open the war server right now, we will host this for a month, @ deadbringer, there is a few money drains atm, Everybody cried about the loot so we just made it fast atleast for now. I'll explain somemore later about the money sinks when we finish getting any bugs and stuff fixed.

I told krazy about the runes and i agree, i'll update and let you know on what the decision is.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't like the speed of realera stages, I enjoy level 50-70 PvP the most, alot of people on Waropolis WAR server didnt want exp that fast either so we didn't do it.

@original what makes it so shit o.o.

Why not realera stages?

Fribben coppied his stages and made a highrate version that peaked up to 200 players.

that wasn't only cause of the stages.. realera was just shit server and people knew original and know its a nice server.

people do not have time nor bother to runemake to exp on such midrate with so low amount of players, so does my team. Im looking forward and hope you could either high stages or add runes in shop then for sure me and few people will join this server

We will add runes to the shop, but they will only be 1x, and they will cost twice the normal amount, this way people cannot take level 100 in 5 days. already we have a level 70 in just two days so i think exp is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll update and let you know when runes have been added

- - - Updated - - -

You can now also buy "bp sd, "bp uh" , "bp gfb", "bp mwall", "bp bf" from rune NPCS. However there are normal charges.. Runes that you make are increased charges!

its fast loot and u make runes very fast it must not be problem. dont whine its going to be a good server for wars soon

Bump

They're resetting the server so everyone starts from 0, It will be online Tomorrow.

The EXP will be slightly increased for the first few days because of the inconveniences.

Skill rates will be boosted a little bit.

Players will receive 3 Free VIP days (The people that bought VIP before the reset will get it back).

Be here tomorrow so we can get this shit poppin'!

Back