• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

The timer on the site reset backt o 2 days and 23 hours...cant be serious with this can you?

There is nothing we can do atm.. The dedicated is having problems in linux and the only people who can help us solve this are away right now. If any of you know somebody who has experience compiling linux servers feel free to give me their skypes so the problem can fix faster instead of complaining, otherwise just gonna have to wait for the people who can help to return.

shit man i think you hired rob from realots? im sure you did by his style of never opening server...
new server name title shoudl be Waropolis RealOTS

@sepeku Whocares with those kids bro, they don't know a shit how is for have done this OT in Linux. Keep calm..
Probably u will fix it for friday right? answer me please :d
Yours Azura.

Last edited:
what i'm concerned with is the point in switching to linux. it's not like he had some huge security hole, he just left his admin panel open instead of having it only accessible by localhost. Alls he needed to do was take away admin panel and reset the OT. the switch to linux is just a waste of time.

Yea, there was a big problem. The server is successfully compiled to linux now, and will launch in 2 hours. GLHF cya in 2 hours

Back