• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

We weren't ddos'd, we had protection installed by Calebs professer at the university, as well as a swedish guy who installed some other type of protection for 20 u.s.d, we were /save spammed.

Shut up corrupt admin :p , Waropolis never was Ddos'd just admin panel was hacked bro,
I'll w8 for this ofc, your OT just have 80% of botters dude and u don't ban anybody.

Shut up corrupt admin :p , Waropolis never was Ddos'd just admin panel was hacked bro,
I'll w8 for this ofc, your OT just have 80% of botters dude and u don't ban anybody.
hahahah waropolis wont back idiot, 170 players pandera u mad waropolis only had 30? LOLOLOL your life is a joke bro!!

u again? i dont will fight lover, waropolis had 50 ppl's on 3 days and u not remember? pandera just have 80% botters and 100+ ppl in trainers HAHA XD,
please stfu kid send me a private message if u wanna fight not here.

u again? i dont will fight lover, waropolis had 50 ppl's on 3 days and u not remember? pandera just have 80% botters and 100+ ppl in trainers HAHA XD,
please stfu kid send me a private message if u wanna fight not here.
there is only 75 training spots on pandera with 20+ open xD umad?

Lol Smerkzz. WaropolisRPG actually had 55 people on its second day. That's 55 ACTIVE people running around, hunting, not training. 170 people on Pandera, but only 3 people outside of the town every time I walk by. It's really not hard to get players if you allow them to x-log without kick and macro around the cities. It's also not hard if you allow people to use a client which allows any retard capable of using google to bot on, Sv-turion is a prime example of that. A worthless ot with 120+ kids because they can use their bot and x-log in trainers.

Anywho, we have big plans for WaropolisRPG and are working on them now. When the time comes I will make a new thread ;), i'll let this one die out.

Also if you're going to comment about how you could load tibiaclassic bot or Blackd into waropolis client you are correct. you CAN load them, but you could never USE them except for hold target or ring scripts. Why? Because we changed the packets for SD'S/healing, e.t.c

With the new client you will not even be able to inject bots period unless you are a programmer yourself, in which-case no ot would be safe. as my RL (owner of Xenobot and one who made Waropolis client) says, if he was in a constant war against botting with himself, the him making the bot would always win, because for every 5 hours used to stop a way of botting, it only take 5 minutes to find a new way for it to work.

Cheers.

@Sepeku i rlly will love u if u and caleb open ot again, those ppl don't know any shit bro the most ppl who are playing pandera is just cuz they can bot there haha alot of retards xD, Smerkzz is a simple kid of 14 years old (he told me) is "Infamous" probably u remember him the kid who only know spam ue's xD. Make u an favour and dont fight with that class of retard, Pandera is the most shitty ot i never saw just with know is YurOt's map we know is for noobs.
Yours Azura Slayer

@Sepeku i rlly will love u if u and caleb open ot again, those ppl don't know any shit bro the most ppl who are playing pandera is just cuz they can bot there haha alot of retards xD, Smerkzz is a simple kid of 14 years old (he told me) is "Infamous" probably u remember him the kid who only know spam ue's xD. Make u an favour and dont fight with that class of retard, Pandera is the most shitty ot i never saw just with know is YurOt's map we know is for noobs.
Yours Azura Slayer

xD i'm azura slayer i secretly make the ot i luv look shitty by defending it with my br language xD

Yours Azura Slayer
Are you mentally ill? whats ur obsession towards kids, i think you're a wanted pedophile in mexico. Hope they catch you soon.

Back