• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarSoftRL -JOIN NOW- (STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score

WARSOFT IS STARTED MARCH 22ND, MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW!

WarSoft launched at 3PM (EST) on the 22nd of MARCH 2013.
Make your accounts & characters here!

Current record on WarSoft: 50 players are logged in.

----------
Website/IP: www.warsoftserver.net
Port: 7171
Rates: Staged EXP/35x Skills/22x Magic
Map: Real Map + 4 Custom Islands + 3 VIP Islands
Premium Point Rewards: Level 225 & 275!
----------

WarSoft brings you constant custom updates to the Real Map, while giving a fun/stable environment to PvP and start friendships!

Server Info:
IP: warsoftserver.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6
Map: Full Tibia Map + Gengia, Oken, Pyre + ShadowRealm (free) + Grimville and Lost Islands (VIP)

Hosting:
Central USA,
100Mbps Connection,
12GB Ram,
AMD Phenom II Quad Core Processor,
99.8% Up-Time!

Rates:
Exp: (See Below)
Skills: x35
Magic: x22
Loot: x3

Stages:
1 - 49 = 300x
50 - 74 = 150x
75 - 94 = 75x
95 - 119 = 35x
120 - 149 = 15x
150 - 174 = 7x
175 - 200 = 3x
201+ = 2x

Features:

-Anti-DDOS Tables from Don Daniello to prevent downtime during attacks!
-Balanced Vocations + Upgrades for PvP/Special Abilities!
-Anti-Bot System to control botting past level 300!
-Guild War System with shields for battles without skulls!
-Events like Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, LMS, and Zombies!
-Diablo Upgrade System (upgrade your weapons/armors/shields)
-Real Map + Custom Areas with updates weekly + automatic raids!
-Active Staff, and Support Team for any questions!

Pictures:
Custom Client Available to use (with bot support)
customclient.png

Thais Temple
thaistemple.png

Thais Depot
thaisdepot.png

Note: For all previous players, the reason for the reset is we lost all our players due to DDOS attacks last launch. Over the past month and a half I have been learning about Linux Server Protection. This time around we will have our systems set up to effectively block attacks on our system.

Special Thanks to: sn3ejk for setting us up on Linux with Protection, Wangsta for the proper 8.6 spell pack & Don Daniello for the Anti-DDOS Protection scripts!

Hope to see you all on WarSoft when we launch!

Last edited:
Thank you for the encouraging words guys!

Server launch has been moved to Friday, 22nd of March to get a better community for the launch now that everything is set up and situated. Our server setup was supposed to be on Saturday but instead we got set up yesterday, and finished everything today. Hopefully the 3PM time will encourage more students in the time zone to join knowing that they will be home at the time of the launch and can be part of the first hour of launch.

/Extrodus

Can't wait to join up!!! I am bringing in all of my RL's as a team. Any other teams going to join?

@Kami, Bring 2-3 people on launch day to test things out and see if you like it - then tell the rest of the people the good or bad news.

@otsowns, Can't wait to see ya there!

@Azur, Hope you show up with a few friends! I hope we can get that feeling back from last launch, I want us to be packed full with players now that we are safe/protected and continue the active community we had before with the raffles/events and what not.

@WarSoft Launching, Get your accounts/characters created and ready! Friday is coming, be prepared!

Looks like we have nearly 15 confirmed people joining and 30 accounts created within the first 15 hours of advertising! Share the server with your friends over the next 3 1/2 days so we can get as many people recruited for the launch! Thank you to everyone supporting the server, we are ready for war!

@Kami, Bring 2-3 people on launch day to test things out and see if you like it - then tell the rest of the people the good or bad news.

@otsowns, Can't wait to see ya there!

@Azur, Hope you show up with a few friends! I hope we can get that feeling back from last launch, I want us to be packed full with players now that we are safe/protected and continue the active community we had before with the raffles/events and what not.

@WarSoft Launching, Get your accounts/characters created and ready! Friday is coming, be prepared!

i already played you're other real map, and i donated like 30$, i wont be playing again :/ wasted 30$ for it to be off and reset.

Edit: i might start playing freakot again, they were online for 4 years straight and there back again, if this ot was like that it would be so much fun...instead of acc reset every few months x.x

Bring like 10 - 12 and I'll do the same =)

if i was gonna bring people, id bring my whole team =/ and half the people in my vent are old school players with like 12-14 years of tibia experience.

Every donation from the previous version can be redeemed, if you're aggravated at something else please enlighten me, because you didn't waste money. You can ALWAYS get your points back. I'm not some a**hole who's here to steal money, this is my hobby and I'm here to make people happy! (It's also been one and a half months, we couldn't pull back after the attacks which leads to a reset)

I could do nothing when we got attacked last time, because the server ip got nulled and I was unable to access it for the entire weekend and by that point half of the population was gone and I was still thinking it was the dedicated host when it was an attack. Now we are protected and will not suffer from this again.

Some of the attacks we cover: Ping of Death, Teardrop, SYN-flood, Smurf, UDP-flood, SMBNuke, Connection Flood, and more!

Be assured, we are here to make the best experience for you. Like I've stated above, I've done everything I can to prevent against what happened last time. If you're concerned and don't mind missing out a few days, give it 3 days after launch and see if we have downtime or attacks. Last time we got attacked nearly 72 hours into the launch, on a friday so if we make it through the launch weekend with no downtime it should be a good indication that our anti-ddos protection is working.

I can promise you, if our anti-ddos protection holds up you will not see another reset in a few months; I will work hard to keep the server life going well into 12 months if the support is behind it.

Hope we can convince you to give us another chance!

@topic,
733920_506909806032315_378427596_n.png

Last edited:
^ Just trying to get 8000 posts in my thread! I SHALL REPART U! Plus you already said you'll join to be part of the staff since your my best frand, no black black trade backs!

@Topic,
3 and half days to go, lets get 100-200 players/accounts made; invite your friends, family and hell.. even invite people you dislike just to kill them in-game! <-- Good idea right? WarSoft is coming soon, be a part of it!

@HighTimez,
Hope to see you there!

@Topic,
Edited the website a little bit, made it more interactive with the facebook widget and customer support message system. Trying to spice it up and make it look nicer :)

Hope to see at least 25 people join today, invite your friends! For people who are going to play the server, don't be afraid to give us a post on this thread to bump us to the top of the list!

Last edited:
Back