• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] World Of Xazera RPG 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuck at loading game world.. usual problem but the most annoying part is there is still people online.. so people can play while you can't login

My character online and i don't playing, i kicked of the server.
All has been kicked ;s

some of these quests are harder than fuckin poi O_O talk about 500K+hp monster healing 300-500/turn wiht a 3 man team and ek gettin yellow hp each turn :> 30 min long bosses <3

Deffinitly a VERY hard ot compared to most, if you want a true challenge this ot is deffinitly up your lane.

Population is growing! Also as far as i know server is on a new dedicated host, WAY better than last one, also... BUMP!

I have been extremely inactive during the last couple of days, but I've been busy with fixing my computer, and updating my server but I'll start getting active again very soon.

well the crashes should stop very soon, i just got word that the new dedicated is up and ready to rock just gotta transfer some files over from the old one and we will be good to go. Also we now have 1 more person who can access the server when it does crah, so we can get it back up almost immediatly.

OMG I can feel this server is going to be awesome
i think i just came a little .. but fuck im stuck in a raid right now I WANT TO BEEE THE BEST OF ALL , THE BEST THERE EVER WASSS ...

ye now that wars started between the people that know how to do anything vs the shit talkers (mainly exophoz who thinks he owns the server lol), well soon even more fun :D

Im the EK on far right side with mage wand.

Players involved on finishing:
Necrojactor
Nefarious
Infernus
Boomer (Couldn't make it due to net on rewards room)
And me, Czinkota.

Good job guys! Thats a hard quest from when I hosted it =P

The server has been updated! Now introducing new features and a new dedicated server (should be able to hold lots more players). Checkout xazera.com for more information!

Good job guys! Thats a hard quest from when I hosted it =P

absolutely, undead dragons was a hard one, so was verminor. I was only death but was a great time, took about 3 and a half hours, also we r working on the quest near khepri (khepri got killd too;]) solved maze and everything just need to get solid team for boss, can block everything up to boss... :(.

forgot, was 3druid and 2ek.

Alysia had about 150 ppl online, Xazera have 7 ; d.

Status
Not open for further replies.