• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]WoWEvolution7.92 WAR/RPG custom map

this ot is sick! already had a little war and it reminded me of the old days... people need to check this server out

14j7xc1.jpg

Poi quest added requiring 5 items one for each of the lever along with over 10 custom monsters super easy to get level 250+ no aimbot fun wars Join Now Damn You!
Also demon legs winged helm quests Anni always worked and so does demon helmet. All in a Semi Small War map

Last edited:
Added option Rebirth > Level 150+ Available rebirth. No increased regeneration or formulas.
Simply New vocations and are not necessarily more powerful, it depends on skill level of player. Same strengths as original vocations however new abilities and weapons to master.You Must check the vocation information NPCs to learn about your rebirth to decide if it is your style or not.
Mage to Dark Wizard
Hunter to Imperial Archer
Warrior to Barbarian
Priest to Mystic Spirit
Ninja to Samurai
Warlock to Inquisitor
Available on next server save at the four major strongholds
Cost = 50 enemy souls / 50 enemy frags/assists

is this server still active?
i used to play Beetz Racewars yeaaars ago! Its one of my favorites, one i will never forget!

I've been working on this server for many years and will host it again sometime this year. I played beetz too, loved that server so much. Hail beetz! Keep an eye out for this server to return-

This time I will have working warlock summons, and many vocations with rebirth options if you choose to learn new abilities.

I'm working on custom client.

dsa./fmklsdfgvsdfgkldfgmkl;fgvdfgdfgdfg
I can't wait to play this again!
If you actually get around to hosting it again I'll love you forever.

Hey nice to see you Zasranets. My real life situation has changed for the good, I'm looking to hire people to help with this project as I work a lot. My plans are to have it hosted by the end of this year or early next year. I will start beta/testing sooner. I want to hire someone to write action/spell scripts, a story writer, mapper and web designer. Anyone wants to fill either of these positions I can pay well and send me a private msg.
Thanks for your support Zasranets.