• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] www.Eternia-Online.com RPG/PVP 8.5 | Custom&dedicated | NEW!!! |

Do you like Eternia RPG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The company that is hosting the server went offline...
we don't know why, and I am sure it will be online soon.

The company that is hosting the server went offline...
we don't know why, and I am sure it will be online soon.

Website is back up, but the server isn't... :eek:

That isn't true...atleast 1 donation weapon for each voc is obtainable by quest.
Fair advantage, just a little harder for regular players.

All use same runes etc...

I didn't mean it like that... If a player is hunted.. And it's like a big guild leader or something he just buy vip and hunt there instead.. and he will never get killed... VIP PRIVATE = UNFAIR
Totally ruins the server. +150 players if you would remove all the overpowered donations

And @
How do you know that??
have you tried killing one?

No i havent because i cant reach them ^^

You probably didn't kill the player you want it.. and that's why you are saying that :)

Vip island only has basic hunting zones
for low to high levels.. is not like another map -.-"
it's not supposed and it's not for player to go hunt there and be there instead of being in free zone

I really thought very well how to work the vip system without being unfair to all the other free players :)

You probably didn't kill the player you want it.. and that's why you are saying that :)

Vip island only has basic hunting zones
for low to high levels.. is not like another map -.-"
it's not supposed and it's not for player to go hunt there and be there instead of being in free zone

I really thought very well how to work the vip system without being unfair to all the other free players :)

No... How will i reach the players on vip zone if im not vip myself? -.- Let's I got a team of 20 guys and we wanna kill 1 guy with vip... How can we do that when he is hunting 24/7 in vip place? -.-

@up
They'll have to go back to free zone one day jaja

@Abdiel
- because of cloning items.

Server is currently offline right now because of technical issues.. but we will be online soon.

Stay tuned!

This is a nice server :D i am lvl 155 :D and vip player n.n
this server really worth the mony you pay in it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back