• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Xilux-OTS EVO (8.6)

Cornwallis

Reaction score
Welcome! Xilux-OTS is open to new players. Many monsters have kept their original name but not their original damage so tread carefully! The progression from one zone to another is a core part of Xilux and if done out of line may be lethal! There are many features here and some of which include:

~*Ip*~: xilux.ddns.net
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Client*~: Tibia 8.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA
~*Website*~: Xilux OTS
~*Exp rate*~: 500x ( staged )
~*Map*~: Customized EVO
~*Runes*~: Finite ( customized and custom prices with the ability to craft )
~*Loot rate*~: custom
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 10 kills gives you Red skull and 15 leads to black skull.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 1x skill / 1x magic.

- IF YOU'RE NOT EXPECTING A CHALLENGE THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.
- Active fighting stance ( offensive, balanced, and defensive greatly impact the damage you take and the damage you put out and also the attack speed of your weapon and healing amount of exura. )
- Finite potions/runes ( very balanced, and the ability to craft these items, also "exura" is customized so that the use of potions is not always necessary.)
- No use of healing, attack, and support spells at the same time
(With the exception of healing runes, which also heal mana. This is to discourage the use of bots as it would be inefficient.)
- Using multiples spells in a single fight is encouraged and rewarding. ( No one likes spamming one spell, and also discourages bot use.)
- Food for soul ( soul is required by some offensive attack spells and "exura".)
- Skill levels and Magic levels are important, especially at higher levels. ( custom formulas for weapons and spells. )
- Static 1000 capacity ( you can buy more at the vendor)
- Restricted character speed
- Berserk, mastermind, and bullseye potion effects can be stacked 3x, and crafted.
- DEATH WHILE WHITE SKULLED AND NOT BLESSED ( !bless ) WILL RESULT IN LOSING ITEMS AND EXPERIENCE. Otherwise, if you are blessed you won't lose experience and regardless you won't lose items. Traditional red and black skull death consequences.
- Bank ( !withdraw all, !withdraw xx, !deposit all, !deposit xx )
- Sorcerer can summon a monster to aid in battle, and by casting the spell again heals both the user and the summoned monster.
- Paladin can cast a spell that makes the target take additional damage but also makes the caster receive additional damage.
- Rods can be used to heal party members while in unsecured mode.
- Healing runes restore more when used by a druid unless on themself.
- And many more with more to come, thank you for your attention.

Create an account on the website:
xilux.ddns.net

Last edited:
You plan on having a lvl cap at 450+?
View attachment 31174
For the time being as I'm working on making sure it's stable up until then. It will probably take a few days to reach that level and by then I should be satisfied to move forward as I am actively testing. Also in-game I have a lot of places blocked off, these barriers will be removed, I just need time to test.

soul points for healing is sorta ruining it just figured i would inform u to change that back. so when u level and start killing monsters and u have to kill like 5 monsters to get a soul point u cant heal so ur sorta fucked and you die trying to run back to temple with low health wasting runes.. and houses are to expensive to even be able to afford unless u lower price on them to like 10-50k with how the money ratio is on your server. and more spawns need to be opened or more quests etc. like im willing to help u get online and ill point out things for you. ~death kin
ps. so far its a fun server just that soul points thing to heal is sorta a bitch. and do u ever gain speed for leveling up on your char cus i still walk slow like a lvl 8 player.

soul points for healing is sorta ruining it just figured i would inform u to change that back. so when u level and start killing monsters and u have to kill like 5 monsters to get a soul point u cant heal so ur sorta fucked and you die trying to run back to temple with low health wasting runes.. and houses are to expensive to even be able to afford unless u lower price on them to like 10-50k with how the money ratio is on your server. and more spawns need to be opened or more quests etc. like im willing to help u get online and ill point out things for you. ~death kin
ps. so far its a fun server just that soul points thing to heal is sorta a bitch. and do u ever gain speed for leveling up on your char cus i still walk slow like a lvl 8 player.
Thank you for the input. The soul system isn't designed that way, you're supposed to gain soul from eating food, are you experiencing a bug? On higher level servers the health/mana regen system becomes useless, therefore making food useless, and I intend to put that system back to use by doing this. To combat that problem I've raised the time that food is effective, and made it so that you consume less. ( It takes approximately 3 meats for an hour of no hunger ) also, "exura" will tell you when you need to eat during the last minute of no food, and it will tell you when you don't have any. As for houses, I intend to make expensive houses to buy and then make houses that can be rented for a daily fee that will be taken out of the bank. ( Like 2k ) These houses will be much cheaper. Also, after this post I'm lowering all the barriers to where people can travel. Originally I edited the original monsters, but by doing so it ruined the exploration aspect. ( if you were below level 3k you'd get destroyed by a dragon ). I originally changed them to limit loot, but now I see that was a bad idea. I am adding equipment that people can get, and therefore the money ratio will be better with more opportunity. And no, you don't gain speed, however I just changed the haste spell to double the active time and increased the amount that it allows. Also, knights will be able to use Strong Haste and Ultimate Haste. Also, haste cannot be used while paralyzed, but I'm making sure the paralyze time is not long from monsters and players alike, and any paralyze spell/rune that players use will cost dearly to their resources.

Congratulations to Death Kin (shady7291) on being the first tutor! You've been more helpful than I could ever ask, thank you!

Good morning, sorry I wanted to know when the OT XILUX will reopen, since it closed and did not leave any notice of when it will be back...!!!

Good morning, sorry I wanted to know when the OT XILUX will reopen, since it closed and did not leave any notice of when it will be back...!!!

I think you mean a different Xilux. This one:

lol this was me, I don't remember this release at all though, I see I stuck with a lot of ideas I had back then though.

Back