• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Xtreme OT 8.6

soul destroyer

Reaction score
~! From the makers of Hell OT !~

*Working On Hell OT Upgraded Your Knowledge And We Always Challenge Our self To Generate/Make Better And Better Ots. For You To Enjoy.

*If you are up for a challenge then continue reading. Otherwise navigate away from this page because this is not a easy server.

*100% Custom Map You Will Never Find It At Anywhere Else.

*Server is running on a (excellent)dedicated host.

~Some General Information~
* Over 50+ Hunting Areas
* Over 10+ Quests to finish
* Alot of Bosses
* 17 Custom Sets Ready For You To Unlock
* Alot of Updates every week
* Every amulet work as aol (!buymonkamulet)
* Infinite Runes/Ammunition
* Exp is stable on 50000x
* High exp server where you can get over lvl 700k
* High speed attack
* 2 Spawns For Every Hunting Area
* Custom Events
* Custom Money System Gold Coins > Platinum Coins > Crystal Coins > Golden Bars
* There is always a use for money / very hard to collect
* Custom Items
* Custom Spells
* Unique Weapons Formulated To Make GamePlay Even More Dangerous!
* Custom Monsters
* Unique Fishing System Works On Water Only. The More You Prestige The Harder The Monsters You Will Fish
* Custom Prestige System The More You Prestige The More Your Death Loss Decrease And Your Attacks Increase

* Unique Vocations Now Much More Stable Than It Was Ever Before

* Make Account By 1/1 or by logging on xtremeot.no-ip.org

* xtremeot.no-ip.org Our website

*Hope to see you there.

Message Send By,
Night Fire, Pyro, Zip Code, Lang. SO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR! CREATE A

CHARACTER AND BECOME THE BEST THERE IS! :D

Bump, Damn that's weird cause I have no issue with lag. Also if you turn some processes off, you can cure some of the lag that way by pressin ctrl+alt+delete. (Which you guys proly know that lol) Anyways great server every voc is balanced so come on in and be the top!!!

hahah m8 i can assure u its not cpu/memory thats the problem ;P its the server being in US.

You really should fix the debugs you get after you prestige, because I can't even log-in on my character anymore.

Is ot down? can't log in to server, or go on website. btw pretty good server i like it

Server has been down along with the website for the past day or 2, I would like to know what's going on.