• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zeal Online | Real Tibia Map & Quests | x20 exp/skill rate, x5 loot rate | fast regen | 10.41

So i started here today, in thais, walked north to go towards rotworms and got swarmed by orcs (riders mostly) right inside thais town. DEFINITELY NOT GOOD FOR NEW PLAYERS

The danger is real here :p

A server with excitement, that's a new one :p

I do like this static exp rate, in the early lvls it's a bit harder compared to other servers, but in the end you can keep on lvling instead of being bored.

I'd like to see it on the new client :p

I do like this static exp rate, in the early lvls it's a bit harder compared to other servers, but in the end you can keep on lvling instead of being bored.

I'd like to see it on the new client :p

this is what i said to the god i said reset /put in new areas but my opnion doesnt matter much seeing as i spend more time on real tibia now then this :p i pop in once in a great while but i work 6 days a week i cant play real tibia and this all the time

Just a reminder: The Double-EXP weekend starts tomorrow! This is a good opportunity to start the server, or to get some levels if you already do.
:)

heres a lil bump with my loot carrying slave/ my main now
(orginally i was just an rp then made a druid and found it more fun so now fat boy carrys loot for my druid Icy <3

Slave :

v628fd.jpg

main :

23hqauu.jpg

i still wish he would add asura palace,hero fort etc. and reset but hes obv never going to do that XD

Today is the first day of the Double-exp weekend! Now is a perfect time to start playing Zeal Online!

i still wish he would add asura palace,hero fort etc. and reset but hes obv never going to do that XD

I am actually looking into adding some of the new Tibia areas, including a possible client upgrade in the near future. Trying to figure out if there is a relatively easy way to do it without losing the custom content on Zeal Online. But it's something I am looking into.

As for a reset, it's something I've considered but most of the current players don't want it from talking to them. Yes, it is a way to grow the server, but I'd rather focus on keeping existing players happy than drawing in new ones. I know some current players do want a reset too but it's hard to balance these radically different viewpoints.

Ye but the players say no and dont even play. You got the few who actually login and want it ive logged in 3x this month thats more then most of the higher lvls

Hi there, just joined the server to play with my brother. I've always been a noob at Tibia in my teenage days and wanted to "reconquer my past failures" :p. The server is pretty neat so far. I really like the Orami mas sio spell for the sorc, it really helps negate the relatively low regen rate, especially on a knight.

Found a potential bug, seems like the orami mas sio spell only applies mana regen to party members if the sorc is the party leader, otherwise it only applies it to himself.

Is this intended?

Hi there, just joined the server to play with my brother. I've always been a noob at Tibia in my teenage days and wanted to "reconquer my past failures" :p. The server is pretty neat so far. I really like the Orami mas sio spell for the sorc, it really helps negate the relatively low regen rate, especially on a knight.

Found a potential bug, seems like the orami mas sio spell only applies mana regen to party members if the sorc is the party leader, otherwise it only applies it to himself.

Is this intended?
This bug is known since more than year so I think yes to prevent sorcs spamming it.

Its a bug with party spells in general. But yeah, it would be more than a little broken if multiple sorcs can stack it.

Due to the players of Zeal Online clearing a special event, there is double experience on Zeal Online until the end of the month! It's never been a better time to try out, or resume playing Zeal Online!