• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zezenia-Online RPG 8.42

Jeje i was waiting for someone to say that..
I started this project 2 years ago with the same name..
I'm not into playing games a lot i didn't realize there was a game with that name already

@bump

added new images in first post

Last edited by a moderator:
It is kind of disrespecting to use another name with copyright, but we use Tibia all the time.
And it's not just another game, it's Tibia with sprite edits and custom client and a ton of other modifications.

Hehe thanks for the all the comments
and as i said i wasn't aware of that other game
and not to be disrespectful towards it but i mean..
who knows about that game it barely has 50 players..
But that's just my comment don't take it the wrong way

Hope you guys enjoy my server.
I worked hard

You also spelled sorcerer wrong on the new spells picture (sercerer)

Last edited:
@up
I probably will...

lol @ can't think of own name ;(

As i said...
diviinoo said:
I started this project 2 years ago with the same name..
I'm not into playing games a lot i didn't realize there was a game with that name already

And like one guy said.. we all use the word tibia..
its the same jaja

Great server, nice work, I recommend it to everyone looking for a nice rpg server, its not all that fast, but its still a lot of fun, i was at dl's last night for a good 3 hours and i still hadn't found everything, the underground part of the spawn was bigger than the average city in real tibia. He has done a lot of mapping and most of the spawns are massive and very well detailed.

I'll give it a shot.

is it just me, or is everything pretty much in spanish despite the fact this says USA as the location.

Another problem I have is that you guys are charging for premium account when your server just opened. Why in the world would I drop $8 a month on something that just started? How do I know you wouldn't just close up shop tomorrow?

Is there any real benefit to these premium accounts anyway? Besides being able to become promoted?

server sucks, infested with brs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiho there's no need to post 4 post in a row..
if you dont like it its fine.. just leave
that's number one..
number two.. is not my fault that other ppl from others countries play
number three.. im not charging for nothing.. its just a benefit from donating
is not obligatory and you don't have to pay..
and number four.. the server has a lot of time..
But it closed and started over again..

Back