• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ZionOnline 8.60

ZionOt

Reaction score
ZionOnline

To make account Visit our website: http://ziononline.no-ip.org/ OR use 1/1 to make an account in-game!

Thanks for participating in our 2 day event! Now, a new Offer! If you bring your friends, you can earn Donation points for each person!
Limited Time Offer! (1 week)

Lets Begin,
Welcome to Zion Online. A new adventure.
Here in Zion, we try our best to make your dream, come true. Days, Months, Years of fun to come. wether it be a tricky quest to a hard boss, to a team game, to wars. Its all here. I have been working very hard on this server come and enjoy it. I guarantee satisfaction if you like challenging low exp servers, this is the one.

As i can imagine, many of you don't want to waste your time to find yet another lame open tibia server. Well in order to help you evade that mistake here, i will tell you everything you need to know. At the end of our session, you can decide :].

Ok, Enough small take, i want to know what makes this so "Great".
Well, you can read my words, but you decide to agree.
The Server is TFS 8.6, Fully made custom map, made from scratch. 100%. Scripts made by OT land, friends, or myself. You wont find another like it. I could tell you how great it is, but everyone does that.
The rates are balanced, and don't ruin the gameplay and PvP.

Starting Point/Ingame
----------------------
The word "Rook" may bring terror to your mind. "NO NOT GOING TO SPEND HRS IN ROOK!". Fear not! It only takes about 2 min to get out of rook and on your way to main! :], The reason there is a rook is because IF there was not a rook, It would be very confusing. Joining a custom map in which you have never seen nor played before, can be really tricky. You will just acquire equipment in rook, talk to the oracle and WOOT! you are in mainland.

Zion Rates
----------------------
Experience Stages:
100x(8)
80x(9-25)
60x(26-50)
40x(51-100)
20x(101-125)
10x(126-175)
5x(176-200)
3x(201+)

Skill Rates:
Skills: 16x
Magic: 14x
Loot: 2x

Vocations
----------------------
In Zion, You pick your vocation once you have finished getting your equipment in rook. You can use the oracle to pick from the 4 vocations. Regain and Skills will change, depending on the picked vocation, and yes everything is balanced.
  • Knight
  • Druid
  • Paladin
  • Sorcerer
Uptime
----------------------
The uptime is 24hrs a day. Everyday of the week. Every week of the year. The only time we go off, is for updates, or a crash, crashes are extremely rare and wont happen very often. When that happens, the server is back up in less then 10 seconds.

PvP Fun: Please, come back!
----------------------
We all miss the great 7.6 wars and pking some would say 8.1 but we can agree it was better in the past. I am slowly bringing it back. Slowly. I have been modifying scripts, movements, and allot of other things. Here are some bonus's to PvP.
  • Runes dont have a "Level Requirement"
  • Equipment does not have a "Level Requirement" OR "Vocation Requirement"
  • Only regular potions are ingame, unless you loot it. Otherwise, you use regular potions and runes.
    And More..
Ammunition
----------------------
Most of the ammo never runs out. Assassin stars do run out.
Runes also run out.
Potions run out as well.

Quests
----------------------
There are many quests to keep you busy.
More to come..
NOTE: There are multiple quests in the quests!
[/LIST]

Games&Events
----------------------
We have games and events! Many of which players love, here is a list.
  • Bomber Man
  • Arena Wars
  • Kill that creature
  • Exiva
  • Football
  • Raids
  • Last man standing
    More to come..

Map
----------------------
The map is 100% custom made by me. Hundreds of monters to kill, and lots of quest to complete. If you like to explore, you will be busy :].

Miss anything?
----------------------
If i missed anything, or have any errors, let me know. Ill add it OR fix it :)

Connection Information
----------------------
Ip: ziononline.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

NEW!: PS3 GAME TOURNAMENTS!

Games we have tournaments in:
Split Second
Battle Field Bad Company 2
Sol Caliber 4
More coming soon.

Rewards to winning teams/player!

At least give us a chance. I really think that This server has potential.

Last edited:
Guys, can you log in right now? I'm doing an all day event...I promise you will love the server! I will add some screens later today but you dont wanna miss out on this all day event, you can win gifts, exp, exclusive items!!

Back