• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zoltyum (V2) | Custom RPG MAP | Low Exp | 9.86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, you are not the first one who suggest this and in fact I've been talking with some of the players and they agree on a fresh start, yet tho, the server isn't ready for a fresh start just yet, I'm still developing content that needs to be added and tested before making a reset and going full advertising once again.

Right now the server is on a beta stage for the future zoltyum, I've been adding changes and new content heavily the past few days and I'm going to keep doing the same thing in the following days, The stimated time for all the new content to be added is about 3-4 weeks, after we are sure that everything is working just as spected then will re-launch the server, Anyway dont let this to discourage you from leveling and grinding, we will reward the current players fairly to compensate them for their hard work when the reset takes place.
And what about people who donated ? Not to mention the item have hefty price and most of us donated close to a 100euro for what you call,a beta ? This wasn't supposed to be a beta hence why many people tried and enjoyed it while it last. Just didn't had enough real content (enough) for the hardcore player. Still one of the best out there at this moment!

And what about people who donated ? Not to mention the item have hefty price and most of us donated close to a 100euro for what you call,a beta ? This wasn't supposed to be a beta hence why many people tried and enjoyed it while it last. Just didn't had enough real content (enough) for the hardcore player. Still one of the best out there at this moment!
Donation points will be given back in their absolute total to every account registered as donor. (all the items, levels and skills will be reseted BUT accounts and characters will not be deleted), anyway as I said before, this reset will not happen yet, It's gonna take about a month for it to happen.

hopefully you will change how Pets gain exp, hate that you cant hunt while leveling pets

Yeah you can. it takes a little time. but by level 40 your pet can help you hunt a lot, just like if you was in a party with a friend. plus by level 40, the levels with the pet just flys with the mobs you can put it up against.

I had stepped into this server for a bit but I hate exploring for things and not being able to find what I'm looking for especially if it is a quest I need. As for gaining new players I think that is a problem since I didn't want to waste my time with it. I'm a type of person that grinds and then goes to pvp. I have no interest in PvE or questing until I get to a higher level. Which is why this server turned me off because the questing started as soon as I entered with a wall of map to explore.

I don't know much more about endgame content because I didn't give it anymore time.

hopefully you will change how Pets gain exp, hate that you cant hunt while leveling pets
So do I... I think pet is better for some class and useless for other . For example people running around like mage and paladin can run shit and heals pet if need but knight cx
Yeah you can. it takes a little time. but by level 40 your pet can help you hunt a lot, just like if you was in a party with a friend. plus by level 40, the levels with the pet just flys with the mobs you can put it up against.
Lvl 300 here and no you cant. pet is lvl 50 and cant do shit with 1.4k health. You cant keep his health up while keeping your health up at the same time unless you hunt really crappy stuff. Not to mention the pet is not sharing exp with you so you have to actually let him to the killing to get any exp at all. Else you should out lvl him by huge lot.

I agree with not being able to heal the pet and yourself. there is a too long of a exhaust for that ;(
I remember on my lvl 130 druid, i healed my pet rly fast (with uh)and went to use exura gran on myself. Couldnt heal couse of exhaust and died ;p

well i'm not a mage, but my pet has hunted grims with me since it was lvl 26, 90 now. it takes about half of what I should get, but it lvls just fine. theirs some new players that has gotten theirs to 80 in just a couple of days. I just think you need to re-think the strategy of how you level with them.

Great server! Join people it is 10.90 now and is still active with around 50 players online :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.