• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zynera - Real Tibia 8.6 w/ Unique Features! (21.4.2013)

Site was experiencing lag because of the music player and the 10Mbps lock on connections. Due to the MP3 streaming it was causing more than expected on the connection usage which is why the site automatically blocked all traffic.

This cap is highered, you can now listen to music freely or browse with ease.

The server has launched, 30+ people are online! Join the fun on Zynera today!

tryed this "Create your account on this link for 350 PREMIUM POINTS in the Shop."

and Shop points: 0

That's his signature, advertising another server.. And + Using that link will be a referral point to him, you gain nothing.

oh i'm so noob, so no free points for me right xD

Minti in game, using custom client

addon bonus are abit small only 1 or 2 dist for full addon is not much why not 3 or 4
u only get 10 points free if u reach 300, either low

just opinions.

edit: 20:15 You see a fortified medusa shield (Def:33 +2).
It weighs 58.00 oz.
[Defense: +6%]

6% of 33 is like 1 more def point only xD

Last edited:
Legit server man, me and some friends started and its lag free! Can't wait to watch it grow! I'll be playing :D

Thanks for the positive comments, steady 30+ online! Let's keep pushing for 50, there will be some events if we see more than 50 today!

No lags, kicks or ddos's - Come join the smooth gameplay of Zynera!

Will be releasing a video of Zynera sometime this week, Going to be busy until Tuesday ~ Wednesday, But after then I should have it up =).

New name on OT: Addict

Extrodus is attempting to get in contact with Znote at the moment, seems like the ddos attackers have nothing better to do than to target a small new server with dedicated players.

Once again, Disappointed. Can't even play without being kicked or dying from ddos. :(

Zynera is purchasing a 500$ DDOS protected dedicated server, we will be back online tomorrow with the same database/players as just before the attacks. We hope you can give this another shot, we are putting EVERYTHING into this. There's no more room for attackers on Zynera.

Thank you for your patience and continued support. I pray this will be the last message/notification about attacks on the server.

I will post here when we have everything moved and set up, again.. thank you for your patience.

Zynera will be coming back up/resuming game play at 12PM EST, the 22nd of April.

Regards,
Extrodus

Last edited:
Zynera is purchasing a 500$ DDOS protected dedicated server, we will be back online tomorrow with the same database/players as just before the attacks. We hope you can give this another shot, we are putting EVERYTHING into this. There's no more room for attackers on Zynera.

Thank you for your patience and continued support. I pray this will be the last message/notification about attacks on the server.

I will post here when we have everything moved and set up, again.. thank you for your patience.

Zynera will be coming back up/resuming game play at 12PM EST, the 22nd of April.

Regards,
Extrodus

why didnt u just create different proxies to prevent the server from shutting down?

Server relaunch: 6PM EST, April 22nd. Around 3PM EST the countdown on the website will be enabled so people can track the launch down to the very second we go live.

I know I said 12PM yesterday, but things have just been slightly delayed. Thank you for your support!

Resuming game play in 2 hours, get ready for Zynera! Since last night the attacks have been blocked properly, and we are now on a truly ddos protected host.

Get ready!

Back