• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Use Item to give tibia coin

Morpheo007

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I'm new on this and i want to use a mission script npc that reward the player with 1 Tibia Coin Scroll item (id :16101) and when player use that scroll give 25 tibia coin to the player that use the scroll.

I have a non testet script for mission but if you guys have someone daily missions script that will be perfect too.

Thank you so much

Im using OTX form malucooo ( GitHub - malucooo/Otxserver-New: OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated )

Can you help me doing that, please?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, what support do you need here? maybe you should go to the requests sections, if there is such a thing, and you might get some better aide. Also,-- have you tried to look for these codes? as they seem very generic, there may be thousands of similar codes which fulfill your needs with just a few edits.

EDIT: this was intended for a thread started in the support section. I may have wrongfully made this post. In any further communication from the OP, I may be able to develop a code to fill his needs. I'm off now.

Last edited:
Code:
local function doPlayerAddPremiumPoints(cid, count)
        db.query('UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points+'.. count ..' WHERE id = ' .. getAccountNumberByPlayerName(getCreatureName(cid)))
end

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    doPlayerAddPremiumPoints(cid, 10)
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You have recived 10 Tibia Coins to your account.")
    doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 28)
    doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 76)
    doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 75)
    doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 50)
    doRemoveItem(item.uid,1)
    return true
end
works fine for otx 3.10

Back