• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Use Runes While Walking

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
It's there any way to override the configuration or something, so that player can use runes in general while walking. I tried to lower the runes exhaustion, but nothing... and I don’t want to have a fast attack server, just want players being able to use runes while they walk... is there anyway to do this?

I’m using latest forgottenserver REV.
My exhaustion on them runes is as low as 300 and in the config I have the default values:

-- Item Usage
timeBetweenActions = 200
timeBetweenExActions = 1000

But don’t think that this matters, cause I suppose it’s a safety feature in tibia.
So can it be changed?? And how??

Thanks!

To bad :(

Anyone have an idea or an example on where or how to mod this part and sources??
Man this really suck in my server is totally killing all magic vocations (sorcerers are becoming blockers, it sucks)!! and even afecting paladins... so knights are the less afected.

So please someone anyone??
How to solve this...

Last edited:
Back