• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Use X to X

Mera Mero

Guess Who?
Reaction score
Greeting otlanders
I just wanted to ask if there is something like If you click on lever create monsters?
In this room? And if there monsters in this room and someone clicked on the lever do not create monsters until they are killed(MONSTERS) ? and if there is X kind of monster you can't create Y monster until you kill X monsters? because i will use this system on castles ,my plan is to do levers and every lever create X amount of X monsters and its working like i said to you but these levers will have level to use X level can be used by X lever and Y lever can be used by Y level etc
Thanks ,i hope you're understanding me
@Flatlander

Last edited:
You also need to change the paramets of getSpectators to the position in the middle of your room and the radius (currently 6, 6).
alright your second script is working good now but i need explain about this
Code:
local area = {from = {x = 1107, y = 571, z = 7}, to = {x = 1120, y = 584, z = 7}} -- Area to check for monsters
how this is working i mean it is working like top left place and bottom right place? cuz i will use cave like this and please one thing more i need to sendmsg when someone use the lever and there are monsters on room (There are monsters on room) and sendcreaturemsg when i use it prepare to create (MONSTER CREATED GO AHEAD)
34hz1vn.jpg

I'm glad you got it working, but unfortunately I can't help you anymore.
If no one else can help you, I highy suggest you start learning some scripting.
It's not as hard as it may look for basic LUA knowledge, look around OTLand for other scripts and read through them and try to create a few easy scripts by yourself.
Eventually you will learn how to do this kind of stuff in 5 minutes.

If you're going to start your own server, you really should learn LUA or team up with someone who does.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I'm glad you got it working, but unfortunately I can't help you anymore.
If no one else can't help you, I highy suggest you start learning some scripting.
It's not as hard as it may look for basic LUA knowledge, look around OTLand for other scripts and read through them and try to create a few easy scripts by yourself.
Eventually you will learn how to do this kind of stuff in 5 minutes.

When I first started learning it took me 2 days to create my first event LMS which people here seem to think is a hard thing to do.
If you're going to start your own server, you really should learn LUA or team up with someone who does.

Good luck.
okey thanks anyway i'll try to make it

Back