• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Useful mapping stuff

Did this "Useful Stuff" help you?

• Yes

Votes: 124 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 62 33.3%

• Total voters
Is it problem to upload some files on "Google Drive"? Files on this drive will never die, but yea, it's to hard to put them there :D

Yeah, ok...

Google Drive was launched on April 24, 2012

So it was too hard to re-upload this helpful piece of map?

What makes you think I still have it... Jesus fucking christ are you that stupid?
I usually delete all my maps that I don't like and upload.

What makes you think I still have it... Jesus fucking christ are you that stupid?
It's you who made this thread, so in your bisness is to re-make this file for 40~ ppl who's asking for this since 2 years xD

# And no, i dont need it, i dont really care of this thread but look at these poor users xD

It's you who made this thread, so in your bisness is to re-make this file for 40~ ppl who's asking for this since 2 years xD

No it's not my "business" to re-upload this... Why don't you make a lookalike urself?

You seem to care, since you are talking for all these "Poor users"

Dude, what is the purpose of having this thread in the sticky section? The link has been down since 2010. OMG. Something is very wrong here.

umm, are yous even reading posts??

the map is gone! forever! none gona upload it

Back