• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

usefull links onotland - icechaw-softcores-pages

Bumsoschiiiiiii

Reaction score
isnt it a good idea to fix some links from tibiawikia on the icechaw page? i think it liek this ... theres 1 more option in the taskbar on icechaw and softcores sides [Quests]...you can add there the most usefull links from wikia like
"Djin War"
and the link
"The Pists Of Inferno "
and the link
and so on ....
lower levels and new tibiaplayers are able to klick then on the link if they dont know tibiawikia...

What do you think ? ;]

very good idea bumsos~
i think gm's will aprove it
sorry bad english

How is that in anyway going to set a challenge for any player of any level?
Example:
Player 1: Yeah dude let's do a quest!!
Player 2: Great idea, which one?
Player 1: Let's do the Demon Helmet Quest!!!!
Player 2: Ok that sounds like a good one. How do we do it?
Player 1: I don't know...
Player 1: Let's look it up on Icechaw, give you a link to ALL the info you need to know on every quest!
Player 2: Really? That's awesome, we won't even have to figure out how to do it! Sorted.

Get my drift?

Putting links like that on Icechaw will just encourage lazy players.
If you don't understand how a quest works then come on the forum and ask for assistance. However.. ALWAYS try it first.

BB.

why shouldnt they get a chance for the link ? ^^

i mean wheres ur problem ? we all was noobs once xD and we had to learn playing tibia ^^ we asked freinds for a page or something and now they have the chance to watch for it on the page ... and many quests have more names at once like "behemoth quest- its also knowen as guardian halberd quest and cyclopolis quest...

it sjust making tibia abit easier for new players

Last edited:
So doing DHQ on a 347 EK is a challenge???

No it's easy. But you're going off topic now. The real challenge, if executed properly is finding the quest, manually gathering the info about it, old school. He wants links put on Icechaw to Wikia pages showing HOW to do them. Not how easy they are or hard.

BB.

It's to spoil it for you. People these days don't even follow clues for quests or addon items. They simply look at Wiki and follow that.

That's the point i've been trying to put across. People are lazy now. Old School was way better.

not everyone is like ur mind ^^ how u wanna do inq without knowing hwat to do ? it would take more then 24hours...and i think u used tibia wikia too ;]

not everyone is like ur mind ^^ how u wanna do inq without knowing hwat to do ? it would take more then 24hours...and i think u used tibia wikia too ;]

Yes it is a hard quest and so is others but think about it... Someone had to figure it all out in the first place in order for there to be a wiki on it? Get my point? :p

BB.

im El Cabe /Lemorath

could u explain me how to make this icechaw-pic? i mean Name: , Sex: ..e.g.
this under ur posts ;P

im El Cabe /Lemorath

could u explain me how to make this icechaw-pic? i mean Name: , Sex: ..e.g.
this under ur posts ;P

signature.php

signature.php

Go to the link of the pic and copy the link into an image tag in your signature.

Back