• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Usefull Tutorial for every1!!!!!

david gython

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I seen , many ppl cannot share their picture in normal way, Hd, from some battle or some funny thing.
For example many ppl using speedyshare, wich isn't that good, or other shit site, wich give us a shit quality picture.
@Veziv @Calar
^ for example them, using shit site tho. xD

1, step:
go to http://prntscr.com/ and download their proram for free.

2, step:
install the program

3, step:
klick in
FYOKyhu.png
wich is
ZWE1V0S.png
here in keyboard

-You will get light black screen, where you can select the part of your screen, wich you want to upload.
-After you selected, u can dit the picture, with lines, arrows, squares, words etc.
-After you done with editing search the "Upload button" wich is seems like a cloud.

4, step:
after the picture is uploaded u will get 1 LINK, in a small window, and next to link a "COPY" button.
If you click in to button, the window will close, and you will have the link copyed.
If you want to share your pic, just press " CTRL+V" to somewhere, and here you go, you can share a nice, HD picture.

5, step:

If you want to put 1 of those picture in forum, open your actual link http://prntscr.com/4eo200 this for example, right click in the picture, and open it in ' NEW WINDOW ' , wich will open a https://i.imgur.com/oIjPv8a.png < the same picture in imgur site, wich link you can put into your Otland thread.

A useful tip to u if that stfu and not act funny posting these threads u polack (retard)..
we all know no polack still will learn after watching that cuz u polacks are brain damaged
go and cry dieing by 1 hellhound and 1 jugger somewhere else.
parcel

A useful tip to u if that stfu and not act funny posting these threads u polack (retard)..
we all know no polack still will learn after watching that cuz u polacks are brain damaged
parcel
Why should this be "funny", he made it to be nice to people like you.

parcel
1, I'm not polak
2, I'm not acting funny at all. I'm bored to see always speedyshare pictures, and some zero quality pictures from few ppl.
3, I just wanted to help ppl. cause i found this program rly usefull, in my average days while I playing, or having fun with bros. Takes 5 second to share anything funny what we detected.
4, You can get the fuck out with your english knowledge, and better if you try to show me, that you're good player. I never seen your name in any war, and since its Tibia forum, and you acting big with your ugly face, better tellme who are you. And why you think that I die by "1 hellhound and 1 jugger somewhere else" . The full sentence I don't understand at all, but alright. SO GTFO, if you not have enought inteligence to write under my tutorial nicelly. Dickhead.

Last edited:
PrntScr -> Open Paint -> Ctrl + V -> Save -> imgur.com -> upload -> choose file -> upload -> Right-click on image -> Copy URL -> Forum Post ->
-> you are no longer a complete retard

LOL DAVID UR THE GUY THAT PMED ME ON LUNAR ABOUT ME JOINING UR GUILD? XDDDDDD
sorry looooooooool didnt know it was you ahah u coulda told me bro wtf

LOL DAVID UR THE GUY THAT PMED ME ON LUNAR ABOUT ME JOINING UR GUILD? XDDDDDD
sorry looooooooool didnt know it was you ahah u coulda told me bro wtf
no, I never msged any1 in Lunar to join.

PrntScr -> Open Paint -> Ctrl + V -> Save -> imgur.com -> upload -> choose file -> upload -> Right-click on image -> Copy URL -> Forum Post ->
-> you are no longer a complete retard
But it takes much more loger. if you using gyazo/lightshot, it like 4 second at all and u can link your pic edited.. If you doing like this, you need to hit button, open pain, cut and edit the picture, save the pic, open imgur or some site, upload it, and then you have. soo long period.

Gyazo better than lightshot because in lightshot u get freeze screen
hmm, i never had this problem before, and like 1 week ago when i reinstalled my comp. i decided to install gyazo, but i didin't liked it at all. So i still prefer Lightshot :p :) But Gyazo isn't bad too.

loool yes u did -.-
u have a ~300 ek too in lunar
i helped u kill someone in vengoth too, my name in lunar is bezieh
u have to remember me .. lol we are friends

But it takes much more loger. if you using gyazo/lightshot, it like 4 second at all and u can link your pic edited.. If you doing like this, you need to hit button, open pain, cut and edit the picture, save the pic, open imgur or some site, upload it, and then you have. soo long period.

hmm, i never had this problem before, and like 1 week ago when i reinstalled my comp. i decided to install gyazo, but i didin't liked it at all. So i still prefer Lightshot :p :) But Gyazo isn't bad too.
gyazo is same as prntscr i think because u need to save the picture and upload it to imgur/tinypic etc :p

i think he realised how retarded he was in his first comment so now hes making smth up about "friends" xD

i dont think he want to remember me now cuz i hated on him lol but i diidnt know it was him, ppl in my guild laughed about him on vent when he left andthen they spooke alooot how shit he is and stuff but i didn't know it was him xDDD

i dont think he want to remember me now cuz i hated on him lol but i diidnt know it was him, ppl in my guild laughed about him on vent when he left andthen they spooke alooot how shit he is and stuff but i didn't know it was him xDDD
you talking too much bullshit. Better spend your time to learn decent english, just to be a little better, caue its no sense what you write. And i rememb you, "Bezieh" you was 1 tard brazol , don't even know who fixed you to that vent, but felt bad after joined to our old vent and seen bunch of trade noobs on it. I weren't even playing lunar, long time ago. And yea probably you better player, but comeon, there is 3 teams in Shadowcores, show your skill up.

Back