• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

useless discussion waste of time

? don't understand ? I want the codes to get it working, weapons and wands/rods with critical hits etc.

this one is bugged, also create skill tries in the db (wtf) also don't show in the client the chance or damage, also almost all codes is hard to find in these unorganized source

you see the comments ? schiffers in github is me ¬¬ geting debug using it, also this code is pretty precarious ...

yes.... so, I want a different system that is why i'm requesting it, if I want their code I'll go to their github

if you guys dont know that critical leech blabla system doesnt work as tibiacip, that is what he wants (I guess), I got it, but is really hard for me to release it with this people lurking around for new codes to get the biggest 100% real otserver unique and with awesome systems.

if you guys dont know that critical leech blabla system doesnt work as tibiacip, that is what he wants (I guess), I got it, but is really hard for me to release it with this people lurking around for new codes to get the biggest 100% real otserver unique and with awesome systems.
lol, I don't have any otserver online, is just for my fun in home

lol, I don't have any otserver online, is just for my fun in home
Another reason is cus if I post something of tibiacip I will have to do a guide, all those "best ot 100%rl" will want to have it and im not like that kind of guy who helps a lot u know

Back