• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

User Jhon_ (Jhon#0029 in Discord) is a SCAMMER

BananaJuice

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm not posting in the right place. Don't deal with the user Jhon_ (in the forum) Jhon#0029 (in discord) is a SCAMMER. I paid him 270 USD for a supposed 7.4 server and it's 7.72 and also for modifying a real 7.4 client to play on it. The point is that I was waiting for changes in the server source to make it look like a real 7.4 version and the creation of a client and I had 7.4 to be able to play and he had been ignoring my discord messages for days and today I finally entered his sales server: http://origin74.servegame.com:888/ (This is the OT I bought...) to try to contact him and he banned me, immediately after that he also blocked me on Discord.

I know that the fault has been mine for having trusted him, this message is to warn that the user Jhon_ (in the forum) and Jhon#0029 is a SCAMMER

I have transaction and conversations and I can show how I was banned for him server and blocked in discord without reason

Proof he was ignoring my messages in Discord and later blocked me, proof banned in game without reason and transaction proof.20220219_224929.jpg
20220219_224735.jpg

20220219_224537.jpg

Because I thought it would be fair. You pay first and then you receive the files. It was my fault for not testing that server enough. My intention was to explore mainland but I didn't want to wait until I reached level 8 and I asked him if he could transport me to main and he told me that he couldn't find it on the pc... And because I didn't wait, I rushed and paid almost 300 USD for a server and a web. Fairly mediocre and does not deliver what was promised.
Post automatically merged:

this guy has been scamming for a few months offering that server
Fuck...

@BananaJuice I`m sorry to hear that You say.. I talk some earlier with John, never felt he`s like that. He helped me a lot, by the way...
@wizinx what exactly? can You show me some threads or cases? I`m curious, because I talking with him from time to time...

also, I was doing some bussiness with him, and never get scamed..
I`m not a pro in LUA or C++ and every my question, even stupid or very simple, he had time to answer and to lead me to my goal..

maybe in that conversation, was something, what lead him to act that way?
e.g. - I`m making some simple sites based on WP from time to time, so I`m not expensive with that, but sometimes I got client, that he tells me, what he want, we starting doing it, and in half way, he wanted start over, because he dont like some, what we arrange on start...

I dont want to defend him, if he doing that things, but I want to establish the matter..

I think he's a good programmer, and a scammer too. It was that simple: I wanted an OT 7.4 and he sold me a 7.7 and when they complain he stops answering me, bans me from his server and blocks me from Discord. You can't do that with someone who has paid you almost $300. In addition, I did not claim the money at any time, I just wanted a few minor changes in the source.

Good thing it is PayPal, you can try to report an unauthorized payment request.

I think he's a good programmer
0r2sLcK.png

that is the datapack he sold you xD

0r2sLcK.png

that is the datapack he sold you xD
It wouldn't be the first time someone sells my free Nostalrius as theirs lol, there's one 7.92 around as well sold for over 200USD just for 7.92 quick update like wtf.

No sería la primera vez que alguien vende mi Nostalrius gratis como suyo jajaja, hay uno de 7.92 que también se vendió por más de 200 USD solo por una actualización rápida de 7.92 como wtf.
20220220_023734.jpg

There's lots of setups for 7.4 servers,
I saw a 7.4 real map pack somewhere with released sources here on OTland however. It was a stolen pack from some BR forum.

Here's one 7.4 pack (not sure if it's real map or not)

And btw.
I still don't understand why you're paying someone that amount of cash. And yeah, it's 2022 and people still scams just like old days. Perhaps even worse now considering that we're about 9 billion people existing.

Humans are shameless fools,

I did setup a 7.4 server which you see in the first picture of the post. He wanted a 7.7 server but went for a 7.4 so I went ahead and got him a 7.7 due to him not making any research before-hand.

(That's not an advertisement) you can gain useful information from there and set things up yourself, make some searches around and you'll find a pack.

If he really did take your money and gave you nothing in return, you should file a chargeback with your bank.
And if you paid with paypal you can file a dispute on there as well.

If he really did take your money and gave you nothing in return, you should file a chargeback with your bank.
And if you paid with paypal you can file a dispute on there as well.
If there's no proof, there's no point. Even then it'll be hard. And if he sent through family/friends method then it's pointless

Back