• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

User you miss from Otland

Blackstone

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
So the rule is to only pick one user? Damn there are quite a lot.

@aftonbladet is just the first that comes in my mind. But there are so many that I can't even list all of them :p

Ramirow

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I guess this will sound controversial, I know many people hated him but I learned a lot from him and his work..
I'm talking about CodexNG. Never really reed what happened with him or those things, I mainly looked at scripts and ignored everything chit-chat related.

Laylee

Best answers
Reaction score
I remember a guy named Colandus from a decade ago. Was from another Open Tibia Website, I wonder if he is/was here too?

He has always so charming and helpful, I was not very much at open tibia at that time but my ex-husband was a fan of this guy.

OP
Evil Puncker

Evil Puncker

its just a flu
TFS Developer
Best answers
Reaction score
I remember a guy named Colandus from a decade ago. Was from another Open Tibia Website, I wonder if he is/was here too?

He has always so charming and helpful, I was not very much at open tibia at that time but my ex-husband was a fan of this guy.
@Colandus

Cadyan

Best answers
Reaction score
Jade or Jadix? Forget name. That girl always played my servers and loved the custom RPG OT's that had small player bases

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Best answers
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to break the rule..
@Peroxide, @BeniS, @Damon, @Anevis, @dominique120, @Chris, @Abyss_, @forgee, @Limos.
Thats just to name a few.
We're still somewhat in contact mate, always a message away on discord or facebook ;)

There's a few for me but so many names, at least keep in contact with a few of them still

@Damon @HalfAway @Leftwing @chauz @Neon @Archez @Scarlet Ayleid @aftonbladet @BardockTornado
@BeniS (still see this guy from time to time at work) @Bintzer @Blez @Bogart @Darklord @Demon Eldorath
@eiserne festung @Eldin @Fare @GhostX @Illusion @iMadison @Luffy @Magnetico @Narzerus @Red (haven't caught up with this guy in awhile but if ya see this, hope your server is still doing well) @Shadowsong @Shulz87 @Three Magic @Zeelex @TILFen @Okke

and to think there's still many more