• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Users that are contributing a lot will get...

Tenzhiro

Fool of a Took!
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Depending on the activity of a user, mostly regarding contributions to the forum, will earn days of forum premium.
This is mainly for them to be able to Edit their Original Posts in order to make their threads a bit more viewable and organized overall next to gaining something for their work.

The only thing we can do as a regular user is praise them for the work they have done but would be cool that once a certain threshold of Upvotes has been granted, the user gets some premium time. This will only be effective as long as the user is contributing actively.

I believe this will stimulate the already existing people who are helping others and perhaps the ones who aren't to contribute.
Also for the people that are still learning will try to help others more often in hopes they will get those sweet premium days.

yeah, Slav got his premium, where is mine for years of contributing stuff you refuse to delete now?
im contributing but even at that I get warning points and blackmailed(by the forum itself not mods) that 1 small bad behaviour I will get banned for a year (spoken with one of mods and actually lowered my warning to 4 weeks but still it is unfanthomable to be getting 3 strikes out for year and not being able to reply to threads you know you have solution to its different type of anger seeing user go for 3 months without anybody replying because they "dont have time" It is really discouraging to use otland at times.

Are you guys okay? Want to talk about it?

Banned. stay in the background.
Post automatically merged:

im contributing but even at that I get warning points and blackmailed(by the forum itself not mods) that 1 small bad behaviour I will get banned for a year (spoken with one of mods and actually lowered my warning to 4 weeks but still it is unfanthomable to be getting 3 strikes out for year and not being able to reply to threads you know you have solution to its different type of anger seeing user go for 3 months without anybody replying because they "dont have time" It is really discouraging to use otland at times.
Come on you are new member 20th of dec 2023 and you already think you contribute enough to be paid back xD, humanity it is.

Banned. stay in the background.
Post automatically merged:

Come on you are new member 20th of dec 2023 and you already think you contribute enough to be paid back xD, humanity it is.
I am only saying it is unfair to be judged based on some small actions. warnings over some minor inconviniences shouldnt last 1 year prohibiting you from answering solutions to problems permanently for 365 days .somehow managed to be more active than your 2013 account in 1 month. lurker get back in line.

The forum is practically dead, go elsewhere for newer content and contributions.

Depending on the activity of a user, mostly regarding contributions to the forum, will earn days of forum premium.
IDK what 'Premium' does. I've paid for it 72 USD in last 3 years (paypal history limit), because I hoped it will keep forum unaffected by other money income sources.
After they removed 'otservlist' board (dead for years, just free AD of that scam, hated by community) and then added it back, I've canceled my subscription in 2023.

Well known users that help a lot get other banners ex. 'Senator'.

IDK what 'Premium' does. I've paid for it 72 USD in last 3 years (paypal history limit), because I hoped it will keep forum unaffected by other money income sources.
After they removed 'otservlist' board (dead for years, just free AD of that scam, hated by community) and then added it back, I've canceled my subscription in 2023.

Yeah tbh it is currently only viable for "server owners" that want to edit their own threads over time..
Kind of sad because I remember 10 years ago I used the Premium Board for quite some time.. but everything on there is really outdated..

Yeah tbh it is currently only viable for "server owners" that want to edit their own threads over time..
Kind of sad because I remember 10 years ago I used the Premium Board for quite some time.. but everything on there is really outdated..

Yeah you said it 10 years ago :D

I also paid for over a year to support, I cancelled not because it’s otservlist but because they don’t listen to the community.

Isn't the Senator banner due to being part of the staff at one point? either a tfs dev or a mod?

Isn't the Senator banner due to being part of the staff at one point? either a tfs dev or a mod?
Yes it's an ex-staff 'position'
You don't need rewards for helping, either do it or don't it's pretty simple. Premium is literally only for editing OPs and it's not going to come in THAT handy (you can always report your post with new BBCode if you need to edit the OP regardless of premium or not)

Back